What do you do for work ....

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tathradj said:
Lvl 2 IT Services Engineer, Own business running from home.
Ran by myself for fifteen years and have had to of late employ
some one to assist.
I tell you what it is hard to find the right person these days.
Was very hard for me to get away but in another month when
I have everything up to speed, Will enjoy myself around the
camp fire a lot more.

casual job? :) i`m in LOL

Own a Steel Fabrication business
Boilermaker, Welder, Rigger, Dogman, Crane operator.
Do R&D for some clients.(Drafting and Design)
Currently developing plastic Moulded products ,bits and pieces. Part owner of injection mouldings business.

1459475159_1442291676_nothing5.jpg

Happy in retirement

DVA TPI pensioner plus I also have a small family trust company called Nucopia properties Pty Ltd.
With Commercial residential and agricultural holdings here and over sea's.
I also teach Judo as a voluneer club coach twice weekly with kids aged 5 <13 yrs old.
Fun rewarding and keeps me fit to follow my other pursuits of being a dirt washer and some time nail beeper.

Retired from Maritime Safety Queensland where I worked as a Vessel Traffic Service Operator, Ships Scheduler, Coastal Radio Station operator (Coast Radio Gladstone and Coast Radio Cairns) and whatever else they could throw at us up at Gladstone Harbour Control for 15 years. Before that I drove boats and worked contruction as a welder. A few years in the Army as as a command post operator in the dropshorts ......... and as a teenager worked underground at a number of shafts in Kalgoorlie .....

SCROUNGER said:
silver said:
He wasnt finished SCROUNGER ! ;)
Shite i'm bored at the moment, common silver, say something funny!!!! ;) ;) ;)
That's like squeezing a left handed shake out of a boxer ain't it, foolishly demanding ! :D

silver said:
SCROUNGER said:
silver said:
He wasnt finished SCROUNGER ! ;)
Shite i'm bored at the moment, common silver, say something funny!!!! ;) ;) ;)
That's like squeezing a left handed shake out of a boxer ain't it, foolishly demanding ! :D
You've never failed me before mate, i miss our late night rambling sessions, talking shite and keeping ourselves amused :lol:

Latest posts