What do you do for work ....

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lvl 2 IT Services Engineer, Own business running from home.
Ran by myself for fifteen years and have had to of late employ
some one to assist.
I tell you what it is hard to find the right person these days.
Was very hard for me to get away but in another month when
I have everything up to speed, Will enjoy myself around the
camp fire a lot more.

Screw atm (last 9 years), have been, parratrooper, fishing guide, used carsalesman (hopeless one) zoo keeper and a directional drilling tech. Lol
I liked being 2 of them!

Design and manufacture high security fencing ....... maximum security prisons to any critical infrastructure site across Australasia. We keep people out, or keep them in.
Tried to offer barriers to Parks Vic for abandoned deep mine shafts but they weren't interested. I guess looking for bodies down shafts gives them something to do. :eek:

davent said:
Screw atm (last 9 years), have been, parratrooper, fishing guide, used carsalesman (hopeless one) zoo keeper and a directional drilling tech. Lol
I liked being 2 of them!
No1 would have to bee the zoo keeper or the fishing guide I would guess, I used to work on a private sanctuary it was the best times I have probably ever experienced even though the job was 24/7 even had a giraffe called Checkers I could give a whistle and he would come running out from some pandanus palms to say G'day or just run beside the feed truck and all sorts of animals and then Barra fishing in the evenings as your wallowing in a rock pool :) those were the days :lol: Now I am a House husband / Dish pig :lol: ;)

Hospital Security Officer, but if you ask my partner she will say I'm a Rainbow Chaser. Funny how some people don't think there is a pot of gold at the end of it, I'll keep chasing and looking no matter what she says. ?

Some really interesting jobs you all have!

I love these sort of posts.

I'm a Bid Architect (IT computers and stuff, not buildings)
I work for a large IT company replying to mainly government tenders.
High pressure job with high rewards

Gold Prospecting to me is an escape from the crazy life of work and get out into nature.
I spend more money on pump fuel and food then i will get back from gold... But it's all worth it.

Apparition said:
SteelPat said:
Own an Electronics repair business.

What sort of repairs do you do, I get emails nearly daily about people wanting tv's fixed

We repair TV, Audio, Video, Detectors (all sorts of stuff really). We are warranty repair agents for about 40 brands of brown goods(tvs etc)

Bobh said:
Retired retailer fishing & outdoors; fibreglasser; trainee grey nomad, husband-in-training 45 years

how is she copping with the training .... the wife ... mine ain`t wanna roll over or play dead :)

Latest posts