⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for another opology to anyone I offended on my last post that thankfully was deleted.
Occasionally I feel troubled even though everything else is awesome, I have a few to many drinks to try to wash it away but it Sometimes amplifies it brings out my demon and I text things I really don't mean.
So here is an offering of hope and inspiration that there is still good gold out there, a 4 hour session at Talbot today with the 5k 17x13 evo..20230825_192705.jpg

Man what a racket for a nugget that size! Is a modded machine?
Dual gme external speakers, phase tech spo1 volume flat out on its loudest modes, TARGET ID volume on the detector is flat out, my theory is that volume control amps threshold variation, making it easy to hear the tiny deep responses I'm after.
Not a good idea with headphones.
I just what I 'think', and what works for me.
Some else that just came to mind to add,
Motion settings, I run in very slow, logic says that deep subtle target responce is better in the slowest setting as long as you swing slow enough for it to work. If swing speed didn't matter then there wouldn't be the setting?
Another thought to share...
If I only push my output plug on the spo1 half way, i only hear a lower volume mono threshold responce, all the way in its louder with an instant stereo feel like swinging in audio 3d, it's awesome.
And from memory stereo is a millisecond delay of frequencies between the right and left channels so you hear everything twice but your brain can't explain the difference.
Any questions?

Last edited:
Been struggling to get time in for a swing since getting the 5k. After the maiden trip scored 3 tiny bits I figured I done something right with the settings. Then I had 2 short trips for donuts. Squeezed in a few hours today, enough of a result to say I'm fairly confident to continue tweaking the settings the way I do and not miss much if I get the coil over it. The two at the top 0.08 a piece. Now if someone can help me out and tell me how to find something better than sub-grammers that would be great.

Attachments

• 20230905_165936.jpg
    20230905_165936.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
The two at the top 0.08 a piece. Now if someone can help me out and tell me how to find something better than sub-grammers that would be great.
I understand your request as you will have to find more than 388 of those 0.08gm bits to make the ounce. I know you will wear your arm out just digging, so lift your game mate. 😌 Aim for a ounce size or bigger. 💰💰 best of luck

Latest posts