⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10.22g of Palmer River gold from a trip a fortnight ago.
Rough as so I'm very Close to the source. Dug approx 50 targets within 20m in a directions but no more yellow in that spot. Biggest bit went 8g on the dot.

Attachments

• received_945629843377344.jpeg
    received_945629843377344.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
10.22g of Palmer River gold from a trip a fortnight ago.
Rough as so I'm very Close to the source. Dug approx 50 targets within 20m in a directions but no more yellow in that spot. Biggest bit went 8g on the dot.
Your description reminded me of what Jonathan Porter calls an 'enrichment':

JP indicator gold perhaps.jpg

Hi all I thought I better put some more finds up it gets hard to find the time.last pic I gave to someone who cops a bit of my passionate side when I feel poor performance and ethics are a common sight around me. Perfect gift as I get a bit fired up. I called her the little flame.

Attachments

• IMG_6979.jpeg
    IMG_6979.jpeg
    675.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6610.jpeg
    IMG_6610.jpeg
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
I give quite a few Nuggets away to friends and people who I meet on my journey. I love how so often a nugget reveals itself with a very unique shape and how that fits to the person I gift to.
I call that guardian of the nugget. First pic small but much love by dolphin lover. Sec pic largest nugget for my friend who thinks it’s from Star Wars I don’t know but the excitement he had and the nugget knows it guardian. Anyway thank you all who likes my thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_2660.jpeg
    IMG_2660.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2825.jpeg
    IMG_2825.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0

Attachments

• IMG_3370.jpeg
    IMG_3370.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts