What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting outside having a beer, the temperature has dropped from over 38 degrees to 23 degrees in about 10 minutes, now that's what I call a cool change
1641970844_screenshot_20220112-172706_samsung_internet.jpg

deepblue said:
Reading posts from a newbie waiting for the punch line. I would suspect a promotion for a business 15 posts of absolute rubbish even digging up posts from 8 years ago.
Where the popcorn emoji or a ticking clock then :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

:lol: :lol: the hide of some people :awful: :fistpump:

Nightjar said:
Dave's Office said:
Sitting outside having a beer, the temperature has dropped from over 38 degrees to 23 degrees in about 10 minutes, now that's what I call a cool change

Here you go D'O;

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bKwRW0l-Qk[/video]
I love that song Nj, I've seen LRB live several times, they are one of my favourite Aussie bands and Graham Goble's old man George used to be my feed merchant when I was training racehorses. :inlove: Thanks for that mate. :Y:

Jaros said:
Were you at Doomben or Eagle farm?
I never trained in Brisbane Jaros but I did take a horse up there in 1986 and it won a race at Eagle Farm, I trained in Adelaide. I moved to Brisbane in 1980 after I gave up riding and used to ride track work for some of the top trainers there, Bruce McLachlan, Tommy Dawson, Barry Miller, Roy Dawson etc and I was forman for Danny Duke at Deagon for a while. I'll never forget the time I galloped Daybreak Lover as an unraced 2yo against one of our good older horses and he beat it by about 10 lengths, by hell he could gallop. Anyway enough yapping from me. Cheers :beer:

Mackka said:
How is Australia going to survive if you dont go to work mate?
Mackka

Dunno Mackka,............... was contemplating renting my place out to campers, they can have their very own creek side camp spot and do some panning whilst I do some of my real work (I work from home).......is it worth it? Plenty of gold around my parts in the past that is for sure :Y:

Latest posts