What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave's Office said:
I just Bombed my shed to kill the bloody spiders, I've got a pretty big shed and the buggers are everywhere, especially bloody Red Backs, one of the bastards bit me on one of my big toes once, I Bomb twice a year now, I f****n hate spiders ? :mad:

You tell'em mate :Y: :lol: I'm with you. The Orb-weaver's are bloody shocking around here at the moment. Nearly to the point I'll have to wave a stick just to walk to my truck when it's dark, every day for the foreseeable future. My biggest problem is Kate hates the insects are flies and wants to keep the spiders and webs :rolleyes: I tell ya this bloody marriage compromise is frustrating at times :lol:

Dave's Office said:
I walked into one of those Orb Spiders webs once RM, by the time stopped spinning around and waving my around I was like a bloody Mummy, if I'd have fallen over and hit my head someone would have come along and thought I was a stolen Egyptian Antiquity. :lol:

The thing that worries me when walking thru a web is where is the bloody spider. :(

Digging up nasty Kikuyu & laying some nice lush Sir Walter Buffalo lawn. Done 3 rows (removing kikuyu, preparing then laying 8 rolls) in the heat & absolutely stuffed.

Inside in front of the fan with some cool fluids to recharge & do the other 7 rolls later when it is cooler, as well as get the pop up sprinklers in.

Playing on the lathe.....

1643518296_ball_mill_1.jpg

fwdoz said:
Digging up nasty Kikuyu & laying some nice lush Sir Walter Buffalo lawn. Done 3 rows (removing kikuyu, preparing then laying 8 rolls) in the heat & absolutely stuffed.

Inside in front of the fan with some cool fluids to recharge & do the other 7 rolls later when it is cooler, as well as get the pop up sprinklers in.

Im having a cold one for ya..... :beer: :beer: :beer: :Y:

kiwifred said:
fwdoz said:

Im having a cold one for ya..... :beer: :beer: :beer: :Y:

Just had a 500ml can of Asahi with dinner. Heading back outside around 630

fwdoz said:

If your that keen mate Ill supply the turf and payment. Gold, Beers or cash, or a mix of all 3 :Y:

OldGT said:
fwdoz said:

If your that keen mate Ill supply the turf and payment. Gold, Beers or cash, or a mix of all 3 :Y:

Only doing it so the house can go on the market so we can move to Ballarat.

It's a pig of a job but the reward is living closer to the GT.

Diginit said:
Kudos to ya bloke :Y: Remember don't slow down as that's when old age can catch up to ya :eek: ;)
Well if I slow down enough for the misses to catch up to me I think I might be xxxxxd Diginit :lol:

Language Plse

Latest posts