What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started reading Lawson, the story of Henry Archibald (Larsen) Lawson and the info on the early gold rushes in the area of Grenfell etc is stagering and i was was wondering if those roads and shanty sites still existed. I will follow up once i completethe novel. I always enjoyed his writings and now knowing part of his life story, the poor buggar didnt have a chance from the day he was born.
Mackka

Nightjar said:
Thinking about the good old Paul Keating days.
Being taxed 42% of our salaries, while personally knowing a family who for three generations had lived solely on the dole.
Yep, Grandfather, father & son never worked a day in their lives AND they were fit and healthy?
So not much has changed then mate. :) :beer:

Just read Alex Hawke cancelled Djokavics visa :) his legal team are seeking an injunction :rolleyes:

Kick the cheat out of Australia you can't tell me both he and his family didn't know about the lies and inconsistencies on his visa application :eek: World Number 1 Cheat :playful:

I got fed up with watching a tennis ball bounce back and forth so I jumped on the quad and took a ride north to the Golden Leaf mine. Just a fleeting visit to satisfy my curiosity. It's been keeping me awake at night thinking about it without ever seeing it. It was really just an excuse to head out in 37C and I thought the breeze on the quad might keep me cool. It didn't work, all the air was hot even if it was hitting me in the face.

Moneybox said:
I got fed up with watching a tennis ball bounce back and forth so I jumped on the quad and took a ride north to the Golden Leaf mine. Just a fleeting visit to satisfy my curiosity. It's been keeping me awake at night thinking about it without ever seeing it. It was really just an excuse to head out in 37C and I thought the breeze on the quad might keep me cool. It didn't work, all the air was hot even if it was hitting me in the face.

Yeah even the speed don't help once it gets up above 30+*c, I tried it when it was in the mid 40's once and got Sunburnt through my Shirt, ]:D ]:D

using the cross peen hammer to put some texture on these to make them a little bit more realistic

1642629412_img_0263.jpg

one down 10 more to go

:lol: no mackka ,for a customer

not looking forward to lighting the forge to de stress them and to make the stems ,been bloody hot here the last week ,they must be taking their readings for the weather report in the air con at the airport ,there out of whack a fair bit :rolleyes:

Excellent SS i can't wait to see the final result, very talented. Hot here for the last few days but has cooled down somewhat overnight and a couple of showers to boot. Says it is going to be 24C today which would be a nice change and more showers, apparently. Best Wishes.
Mackka

Latest posts