Today I Saw a Native Animal

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That stuff's just spooky :skull:

That's when I send the Mrs over with a broom to sort it out :awful: Give me intruders and burglars any day.........

Heard the male and took Matilda (Miss 3 year old going on 30 :lol: ) our granddaughter to have a look and was surprised to see Mum and baby hiding above Dad.
1604223935_img_20201101_203835.jpg

Dad's sitting in a fork against the trunk about 4 o'clock below the light of the head torch showing Mum and baby. We're just south of Hamilton visiting Clancy for the weekend.

Alot of really great photos of animals in here, at lunch time today a falcon flew into our large workshop and checked it out with a few laps, looked very cool as it circled around and eventually flew outside and away, all the guys saw it and commented how cool it was, thanks nature :cool:

Went to the fridge and felt a movement under my boot :argh: f#$% I shite a brick :8 not sure how it got in the house :eek: Grandkids leaving doors open was my 1st thought but we'll never know. I never saw it until I felt it :argh: one things for sure I won't be feeling it again.
1604368569_img_20201103_125032.jpg

Deepseeker said:
Looks like some good stomping there RM :Y:
Just lucky it was you and not some barefoot grandkid going to the fridge :awful:

Yeah a bit of heel pressure and a quick pirouette saved the day :D I didn't like being startled and thankfully it was me in my boots and not anyone else, normally I'm in bare feet or socks :argh:

Truth is I stepped on it just behind its head, very lucky had it been its tail it might have been a different tale. If it was outside I'd catch and release which I've done more than once or get out of their way I don't mind them I've grown up with them.

1605145407_b97141c2-9df9-457e-a9f3-3ab275e8eb8b.jpg

Found this little fella wandering around in the back yard yesterday picking up a few snacks around the place. Was not bothered by us at all so the daughter followed him around for half an hour or so and named him sprinkles. Hopefully hes there again this arvo.

Mr sprinkles seems to have wandered off to better feeding grounds. The last one that visited a few years ago hung around for nearly a week.

Bjay said:
Mr sprinkles seems to have wandered off to better feeding grounds. The last one that visited a few years ago hung around for nearly a week.

Took im a week to eat all the ants mate. :p He don't want to go hungry.

Latest posts