Show us your Dog / Best mate

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel really sad seeing these pictures. Just keeps reminding me of our little Bichon and prospecting mate Lucy we lost six months ago. Gonna put up her picture again so I don’t have to go back too many pages to see her.
Always happy to help digging a hole or maybe stand in my shadow on a hot day. Other times would patiently look out the window waiting for me to come home with a handful of nuggets.
Sadly probably won’t ever get another dog as you have to make a full commitment to looking after them for their whole life and maybe at our age that might be difficult.

IMG_4242.jpegIMG_1185.jpeg

New Cocker Spaniel --Jasper---today, Full Pedigree and all pro vouchers , Met 1/2 way at Esk -great pies there and exchanged all the necessaries. Never had Purebread dog. So calm and an only 11 weeks old. We love him to bits already.
Sorry I had the 2nd best dog ever a GSP-man what an obedient animal.

Last edited:
We have a new Cocker Spaniel Orange Roan and Pedigreed as well....
Pics coming.He's a beautifully coloured Orange and Cream coloured little 4 legged god we already love to death. He has all the features and traits of Cockers and wants to be loved......by all.😍🥰
Nice Jaros 👍 Can't wait to see some pics.

This is my guy. He’s a Scottish Deer Hound. His name is O B. Weird name like him. You can never let him off the leash in public………. ever. Probably never see him again,IMG_2370.jpeg never mind all the “prey” he’d chase down and worry to death. By prey I mean; cats, wheelbarrow tyres, dogs, birds, flys, grasshoppers, people, car wheels etc etc etc. Oh, he loves e-scooters. Had me running @50kms trying to catch one. I almost let the bloody leash go then thought of the mayhem and costs I’d have to face when he caught the damned thing. I went the other way around the give way sign. Stopped him dead. But that’s part of the fun owning a Scottish Deer Hound! You never know what’s coming next. Really really smart dog even tho he doesn’t have a brain.

Latest posts