Show us your Dog / Best mate

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Fred, a death row inmate with a last minute stay of execution:
1400725065_puppyav.jpg

Piep said:
Lambs73 said:
Now there's an aptly named dog! Did he grow into that name, or did you get and named him when he was already the size of a tank?

Its funny as a pup his body had to grow into his boof head and his massive feet. He was a little tank as a pup. Possibly one of the larger rotty's I have seen. Very intimidating but actually very gentle.

Have had dogs all my life --love em all ! BUT THIS ONE WINS ME MONEY . She is in race 6 at Sandown tnite and should run really well .
1400726422_p5220220.jpg

Lambs73 said:
cormorant said:
Have had dogs all my life --love em all ! BUT THIS ONE WINS ME MONEY . She is in race 6 at Sandown tnite and should run really well . https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/564/1400726422_p5220220.jpg

Hello Cormorant,

Thanks for the tip. I do enjoy the odd flutter on the dog's and horse's. I will be sure to have a look at Sandown tonight.

Good Luck.

Lambi

fixed odds on the TAB right now has her at 17w, 3.30p

I've just spent the past four days looking after this little guy while his owner was at a wedding in SA.

He's such a cutie! He was just picked up to go home half an hour ago, and I got to have my first pee in four days without a pup waiting for me at the door! :)

1543219244_hoss.jpg

Lets see all our loyal mates with 4 legs or 3 if thats the case

Here is mine he is about 10 years old now and still plays like he is a pup
I got him at about 6 weeks old and black with fleas and he use to sleep in my hat
He has NEVER bitten anyone and never snatches food i never tought him this its just something he has never done
He snores and is very fussy about what he eats if you hand him food he will sniff it before taking it
Hates having a bath until its finished then runs around like an idiot
Loves the hair dryer when it dries him
Also love a brush
He loves cuddles
Loves going for a drive in the car
When i am away he will be waiting at the gate for me to get home
I think i would be lost without him
And his name is Milo

1583585290_100_8828.jpg

my 4 legged mate, was supposed to be pure Kelpie, & looked 100% as a puppy, & I seen his pure-bred mother, but by the time he was 6-7months old he was showing colouring & coarser hair that seems to indicate a fair bit of German Shepherd in his blood.
Good thing is he inherited the best of both breeds, & the mouth of a Thylacine :playful:
His name is Pretzel
1583591522_pretzel.jpg

This is Wobbles.
We rescued him from a farm suffering with bad teeth and kidney disease. He cost me a small fortune but the family all love him! With him missing a couple of teeth, he has a tendency to poke his tongue out! So cute!
1583648588_0b092785-bea8-47d2-896a-4ff66805df04.jpg

1583660500_rps20200308_200710.jpg

My big tough watchdog / 40kg lapdog. His name is Brax and he's a rescue dog so crazy as a coconut but loving that he's hit the jackpot with his new home.
1583660686_rps20200308_201108.jpg

'Helping' with the prospecting by collecting sticks and whacking me about the legs with them.

LoneWolf said:
Rescue Dogs make the Best Mates....

Is that one of those Rare Endangered 'Silver- Backed HighBankers' in your Pic? :lol: :lol:

They are Extinct in NSW... :pickshovel:

LW....
Looks like a specialized water aerator to prevent fish kills , they should make them compulsory in nsw to help the environment.

Latest posts