Easter Saturday Nuggets from Tuena/Trunkey Region

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nugget said:
Another fantastic video Wal, Liz really gets into it doesn't she :lol:. Well done to the both of you on such an amazing find.

And thank you for displaying the forum banner at the end mate, it's really appreciated.

Thanks Nugget....need to make the vids more professional, :cool: and to do that I'm gunna need to buy one of those U beaut PA shirts from you when they're available...Cheers Wal. :)

Palmer Digger said:
Great video Wal and Liz .. thank you both for taking the time with the edit and upload to the forum.

No probs mate....just trying to even up the playing field in case someday we get a " State Of Origin " series on gold fossicking between QLD and NSW :D ....can't have a one sided series like in the footy :eek: ..lol.Cheers Wal, :)

Nice work Wal, it's great to hear the excitement in Liz's voice. Nothing like digging out nuggets like that, the thrill just never goes away.

DD

Diggerdude said:
Nice work Wal, it's great to hear the excitement in Liz's voice. Nothing like digging out nuggets like that, the thrill just never goes away.

DD

Thanks DD...Liz does get excited quite easily and she has a habit of blaming the " Fever " :D ....but it does add a bit of entertainment to the day. Sorry i missed you guys at Tuena and look forward to catching up some day.Cheers Wal. :)

That is awesome! Did you get anything else by washing the dirt?

That little Nugget Finder is the goods hey!

Didn't bother washing Ben...decided to wait till it rains and run the hi-banker.....this creek is usually very kind to us ;) The small coils are great amongst the bedrock cracks....good luck with the new 5000. Cheers Wal. :)

Wow very nice I would love to even find some like the smaller ones you have great work. Will have to head down that way some day if you leave some gold for me to find :)

cookie said:
nice find walnliz and good video the misses gets a bit exsided

Your sure right about Liz Cookie....she gets just excited with the 1 gramers as with the bigger nuggets.....even when she gets "pickers " in the pan....always makes for an entertaining day...Cheers Wal. :)

Ozjono said:
Wow very nice I would love to even find some like the smaller ones you have great work. Will have to head down that way some day if you leave some gold for me to find :)

Still plenty out there Ozjono.....a little bit of effort will nearly always net you a few small nuggets. Keep at it and I'm sure the nuggets won't be far away...Cheers Wal. :)

Another great video guys, love how Liz is excited and Wal trys to play it down. I would have been doing a little jig I think ;)
Awsome find, keep up the great work.

shivan said:
Another great video guys, love how Liz is excited and Wal trys to play it down. I would have been doing a little jig I think ;)

lol Ian...wait till you meet Liz...very excitable character...she even does back flips when she gets a "klunker" in the pan :D ....quite entertaining mate,.Cheers Wal. :)

Well done Wal and Liz :) Keep those vids coming. It's fantastic to find nuggets like that, all in the one spot. Go the 5000 all the way. We just love our Hoover 5000 :) cheers, Lynnie Hindle

WalnLiz said:
shivan said:

lol Ian...wait till you meet Liz...very excitable character...she even does back flips when she gets a "klunker" in the pan :D ....quite entertaining mate,.Cheers Wal. :)

Great video guys can't wait to see the one with back flips panning very talented indeed :D :lol: keep up the great work..

Well done on the find and the video guys. Anytime we watch one of your vids I'm itching to get out and hunt for some gold as soon as I can.

Thanks heaps
Copper

Latest posts