Sad news today, RIP Wal.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just posted on FB by Liz.

Dearest Wal,
You are a dream that took 8 years to manifest. The love of my life, my soul mate and best friend.
Yesterday... I watch and hold you as you took your last breath. Thank you for 29 years of loving, fun and a wonderful life together. I will forever keep you in my heart and all the joy we shared. Though my heart is broken... I'm thankful that you feel no more pain. May you find peace wherever you are. Goodbye for now... Until we find each other again.
Love, Liz
So sorry to hear about Wal Liz. I hope you take care and have great memories 💖

Very sad news indeed, Wal is legend and we're all the weather for Wal's generosity of sharing his experiences 🙏 Condolences to Liz and family, like many our family has enjoyed your YouTube videos. I love the photo of Wal in the link for his funeral, Headmaster is very apt 🥰 Rest in peace Wal 🙏 thanks for your genuine generosity 🍺

Bugga, I will always remember Wal as one of the greatest to ever pick up a detector and then some, and what a Great Bloke, such a high calibre of a man admired by many and respected a lot,

God bless you Wal where ever your are and my heart goes out to Liz, I know everyone here sends their love in your time of need,

RIP Wal, thinking of ya mate,