Tibooburra Gold.....a beginners "El Dorado."

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of heading up there, I only have the 4500 (I really don't want to spend more on equipment). Will that be able to get the small gold that's up there? Is the 4500 too large-gold-seeking machine for Tibooburra?
The 4500 will be fine.
Even better if you can get or have a small coil like Minelab 8" mono coil, Nugget Finder Sadie etc.

I'm thinking of heading up there, I only have the 4500 (I really don't want to spend more on equipment). Will that be able to get the small gold that's up there? Is the 4500 too large-gold-seeking machine for Tibooburra?
The 4500 is a great machine for Tibooburra. Seeing most of the gold you find there is small I would use smaller coils. Good luck.

Use the smallest coil U got eg 12x7 nf I still like the 5 in fine gold setting up here and the balance of the machine

Should I bring my solar panel/deep cycle battery? From what I've read you can't camp out, not sure if binging a solar panel's worth it.

Latest posts