Easter Saturday Nuggets from Tuena/Trunkey Region

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Cooper...hope you got a giggle out of it. Hope your also getting some good colour up in the Blue Mtns area and the nearby Turon district. Best of luck. Cheers Wal. :)

Hey Wal and Liz,

Nice video, that really gets you keen to want to get out there. One thing that really stirred me up is that little piece of gold that you found in the ironstone.I have come across 2 or 3 of these pieces out detecting and could not work out what was going on and ended up stashing them under a tree to pick up later,hope they're still there as i forgot to pick them up!

Cheers John

Hey John,...If there's any ironstone pieces that you can't GB out then quite often there's a small indication of gold somewhere in the cavities. Found a few bits like this around Tuena and they can quite often be frustrating. Cheers Wal. :)

A question and yes WalnLiz , love the vids on YouTube.
Itching to get out there.
Can someone suggest a better coil for the Eureka Gold?
Thanks and cheers,
goldustman

I really enjoy your vid's too, great info with techniques and the like. With just a bit humour too. Always great to watch.
When I find my first nugget I hope no one has a camera nearby. :p

goldustman said:
A question and yes WalnLiz , love the vids on YouTube.
Itching to get out there.
Can someone suggest a better coil for the Eureka Gold?
Thanks and cheers,
goldustman

HI goldust,

I run a GPX5000 and have no experience with the Eureka Gold. :( I'm sure there's a few members who run the Eureka and hopefully some good advice will be forthcoming. Best of luck and may those nuggets be hiding under your coil.Cheers Wal. :)

Latest posts