Current fuel prices.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have expected the fuel price to be lower because the cars are not being used anywhere near as much as normal use suggests. Another thing that get's me is the price of Auto LPG which has been stuck at 79.9c for years up hear in Qld.

Same situation in SA nightjar. Filled up today, diesel for 98 cents, unleaded also just under one dollar. Haven't used BP for a while as they are nearly always more expensive.

Adelaide

Various prices, but Petrol Spy shows ULP as low as $0.99.3 and diesel as low as $0.98.7

I use this on PC to search fuel prices in 2 ways - First if I need it and the servo is within 3-4 kms of home, any further and it's not worth the drive most times. And, second, if I know I am going somewhere further and note it cheaper enroute, I'll top up. :)

I paid $101.00 at a Neumann servo yesterday. Today it was $103.00
Our local BP was $147-00 today-----------------BIG INCREASE.
I am paying 79.9c for LPG in the Pathy.
Must be a weekend coming up!!! :(

Jaros said:
I paid $101.00 at a Neumann servo yesterday. Today it was $103.00
Our local BP was $147-00 today-----------------BIG INCREASE.
I am paying 79.9c for LPG in the Pathy.
Must be a weekend coming up!!! :(

These have to be the most expensive petrol prices in Australia I have ever heard of Jaros ;)

This past couple of weeks Diesel over her has gone through the roof because of putin and his chronies,

It's now at £1.849 per litre, which is about $3.235c per litre or $14.722 per Gallon, bloody glad I sold the 4b or I would be well and truely stuffed, The yesterday they had a bit of a Budget and lowered the fuel duty by £0.05p or $0.0875c per Litre, Thats the frist time it has gone down here in 20 years, In the past month it has risen by $0.65275c per litre or by $2.970c per Gallon. 😢😭😭😭

Diesel this morning still $2.25 here in Mudgee.
Up to 40c/litre dearer than other Central West towns. Mine/tourist tax 🙄 (Bathurst NSW $1.80 diesel today)

Edit: ULP was $1.90 Mudgee
$1.57 Bathurst

Last edited:
Diesel this morning still $2.25 here in Mudgee.
Up to 40c/litre dearer than other Central West towns. Mine/tourist tax 🙄
I just asked the question in the Whinge thread about prices.
"Yesterday i filled my car up with ulp and paid $1.49/ltr, today driving to the shops i noticed a garage with the price at $1.94/ ltr. What happened overnight, i missed something?"
Crazy. Mackka

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts