Current fuel prices.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tathradj

Doug
Reaction score
Well,
I was a bit stunned to go and put $50.00 worth of fuel in my car the other day as I did not expect to see the needle climb to the 3/4 mark. :D
Fuel at the moment here in Tathra is $1.16.
What is your currant price. ?

was 1.10 in gympie when i left, 1.19 in gin gin
In gladstone at the moment and it is 1.25 yet the next town over it is 1.10 :/ Been advised not to buy any fuel in gladstone as the servos here are a blatent rip. It is pretty much more economical to drive to boyne for it and even if it does ending up costing a tad bit more with the trip included, it keeps money away from the greedy scum here.

golddiggerart said:
Fuel here is $0.98 :) Smiling all the way to the PUMP! You know it's all about the Gas bout the Gas oh baby.

Struth Mate,
Going to love to see that shortly.
It is tipped to go down to 80c a litre by the end of February.
I was just reading that Arabia is not going to stop production and tough it out against America.
Apparently against all the fracking and sand mining they have developed.

Tathradj said:
golddiggerart said:
Fuel here is $0.98 :) Smiling all the way to the PUMP! You know it's all about the Gas bout the Gas oh baby.

Struth Mate,
Going to love to see that shortly.
It is tipped to go down to 80c a litre by the end of February.
I was just reading that Arabia is not going to stop production and tough it out against America.
Apparently against all the fracking and sand mining they have developed.

That's true about the production which means we get cheaper fuel.....funny thing is that Singapore prices are around the $0.55 cent mark....go figure.

I've been filling my ford with 98 octane for $1.15/ltr Magic :lol: And that is the local independent...........Stuff the supermarkets and their "discount" Vouchers :mad:
Still would not put E10 anywhere near my engines even if it dropped to .50c.

Avoid buying fuel at Port Macquarie if you can, 20 cents dearer than everywhere else. The burglars should be locked up.

Magilla said:
Avoid buying fuel at Port Macquarie if you can, 20 cents dearer than everywhere else. The burglars should be locked up.

Usually only on the easy accessible highway outlets. Go in town and it is cheaper.

Same at Taree...Highway service centre is sometimes 10c dearer than in town.
Fuel here at Taree is $1.20 atm

Hi all,

We're paying $1.49 after discount in Alice Springs:( its down from $1.89ish normally

Jim & Kerrie

Hi Jim, I see it's about 31 degrees there at the moment-will be getting hotter too in next cuppla days i hear.
Yeah the fuel in my teens was low but then again so was my wage--its still nice to remember.
Jaros :p :p

I think Diesel was about $1.26 here in Sydney last time I filled up... was up around $1.65 last year

Cheaper fuel over the longer term would do wonders for the economy. Apparently in Canberra they haven't worked it out yet.

Just put 140 litres Diesel in the landcruiser , BP / Woolworths Mt Barker. $1.16 less 10 cents per litre if you
spent $10 in store , needless to say milk , bread and a farmers union iced coffee purchased :D

Horse said:
Magilla said:

Usually only on the easy accessible highway outlets. Go in town and it is cheaper.

Same at Taree...Highway service centre is sometimes 10c dearer than in town.
Fuel here at Taree is $1.20 atm

No mate, up here the highway price is the same as the town price, it has been the same for the four years I have been here. We get ripped off by the fuel companies because there are no private outlets here.