The Great Moving Out Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gcause

Professional Life Liver
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

I am moving house after 9 years in the current rental property.
The owner decided to take advantage of the high house prices and is going to renovate and sell.
So it has all come as a bit of a shock and the timing couldn't have been worse, have to be out by end of next week.
The rental market is crazy right now. i.e. $1000 per week for a run down post war vjay with asbestos roofing.
We were lucky and managed to find a place at short notice so now we have to pay for the move.
Given the market all the prices associated with a move have also gone up significantly as a result. ie. movers, cleaners and pest control

So reluctantly I am having to get rid of the last of my Gold Prospecting gear.
After this I will be back to a Gold Pan, a prospecting pick and a shovel.

Here's what I have for sale:

1. Minelab SD2200D Metal Detector - $2,000
2. Eldorado - Aluminium River Prospecting Sluice - Large - $250
3. Coiltek - 24x12 Elliptical UFO Coil Waterproof (rare) - $500

4. High Banker - $500

1. Minelab SD2200D metal detector - $2000

Minelab SD2200D was purchased 11/05/2013.

Only used four times at Warwick goldfields as it was a backup detector to the GPX-5000 I sold earlier.

Purchased from Miners Den Brisbane - BrisbaneGold, Invoice#10203

Serial number: 045272, this is one of the good batch numbers there were others that had issues.

It came off the West Australian Goldfields previous owner upgraded to 5000 using the gold he found with it.

1427775885_img_1117.jpg

1427775885_img_1118.jpg

1427775885_img_1119.jpg

1427775885_img_1120.jpg

1427775885_img_1121.jpg

1427775912_img_1122.jpg

1427775912_img_1123.jpg

1427775912_img_1125.jpg

1427775912_img_1124.jpg

1427775912_img_1126.jpg

The battery was bought new in 2013 and has only been used four times since so it hasn't developed a memory:
1427776042_img_1127.jpg

You can see here it is original and hasn't been modded in any way:
1427776042_img_1128.jpg

1427776042_img_1129.jpg

It can be configured to run off a sealed lead acid 12v battery by using the Coiltek regulator. Here it is with the battery tester on it showing the battery is charged.

1427776042_img_1130.jpg

User Manual:
https://www.minelab.com/__files/f/4256/Instruction Manual SD2200d_Scan.pdf
Comes with:
  • a Minelab 11" Super Goldsearch Mono Coil 01981 (not sure if thats a serial number or warranty);
  • a Coiltek Elliptical Platypus DD coil SN#433;
  • Original speaker and battery connector cable (not like the 5000 power cable coil but a straight cable with speaker connector on it);
  • Booster Signal Amplifier and External Speaker combo 4 pin suit SD/GP;
  • Minelab SD/GP Series 240V Smart Charger;
  • Coiltek Regulator SN#0368 12v to 7.3 volt to suit SD2000, SD2100, SD2200D;
  • Minelab Car charger for 6 volt Gell Cell Battery;
  • Coiltek Car charger for 12 volt Gell Cell Battery SN#0429;
  • Projecta 12v Battery Battery Tester;
  • Leather control box cover;
  • Original User Manual and laminated Quick Start Card;

2. Eldorado - Aluminium River Prospecting Sluice - Large $250​

Unused never hit the water bought it from NQ Miners Den when I was in Cairns in 2013.
Largest sluice of its kind on the market. Shops find it hard to get stock now.

Wide Flare river sluice saves building side rock walls to get the water flow right.
Line her up in the water, make sure your angle is right 1" drop until you get a V shape forming across the riffles and away you go.
High capacity, high flow sluice.

1423776122_img_0445.jpg

Note: Troopy not included in sale :)

1423776167_img_0446.jpg

3. Coiltek - 24x12 Elliptical UFO Coil Waterproof (rare) $500

The 24x12 Elliptical UFO is hard to find in Australia as they rarely come up for sale, its an All-Terrain coil.
It is a resin potted coil which means that it is also Waterproof.
I used it as a patch finder. For its size it is amazingly light weight, and it is great for covering a lot of ground at great depth for larger gold nuggets whilst still being able
to detect small shallow nuggets.

1425447441_img_ufocoil1.jpg

1425447452_img_ufocoil2.jpg

4. High Banker $500
Hate to part with it as it was made by a mate of mine but have to pay for the move.
She is sturdy as and is a real cracker, it has astro turf as matting and has found gold down to flour gold. So she has pedigree already :)

Here it is in action:

Have processed 16 large 20L buckets of material in a day with it, just filling them up by creviceing and putting them through the high banker.
It will save you the equivalent of processing around 30 pans by hand on every run.
Only been used half a dozen times so like new as I moved onto Metal Detecting.
Made by Bruce Bertram from the Warwick Gold fields, where that video was shot.
Just bought a brand new electric bilge pump for it 1100 gph.
Good for processing material at home or in the field, can recirculate water if water is scarce.
Comes with buckets, level, hoses and everything else you need to start finding gold.
You just need a car battery and away you go.

All prices as marked I don't haggle its good gear you either want it or you don't.

All items are plus Postage or you can pick it up or I can drop it off if you live near Brisbane;

I have a verified Paypal account for extra buyer protection. If the item is not as I described it or not delivered Paypal will refund the full cost + postage.

I use the Australia Post prepaid satchels so postage on the smaller items varies depending on delivery time:

Parcel Post: $8.25 - 3-4 day delivery; or
Express Post: $10.55 - next business day delivery;

Larger items postage would have to be calculated.

I am currently located on the North Side at McDowall, Brisbane, Queensland where the items can be picked up or posted from.

The postage calculator is located here:

http://auspost.com.au/apps/postage-calculator.html

Once a sale is made I ship the item via Australia Post and provide you with a tracking number which you can use here to track the items delivery progress:

http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html

All deliveries I have done to-date in previous sales have been successful and the gear has arrived undamaged.

I have followed up with each of the purchasers and they have indicated that they are happy with their purchase.

Thank you to all those who make a purchase it is greatly appreciated and I hope the gear you buy serves you as well as it has me. :)

Cheers,

Grant

Last edited:
2. Eldorado - Aluminium River Prospecting Sluice - Large $250
Unused never hit the water bought it from NQ Miners Den when I was in Cairns in 2013.
Largest sluice of its kind on the market. Shops find it hard to get stock now.

Wide Flare river sluice saves building side rock walls to get the water flow right.
Line her up in the water, make sure your angle is right 1" drop until you get a V shape forming across the riffles and away you go.
High capacity, high flow sluice.

1423776122_img_0445.jpg

Note: Troopy not included in sale :)

1423776167_img_0446.jpg

All prices as marked I don't haggle its good gear you either want it or you don't.

All items are plus Postage or you can pick it up or I can drop it off if you live near Brisbane;

I have a verified Paypal account for extra buyer protection. If the item is not as I described it or not delivered Paypal will refund the full cost + postage.

I use the Australia Post prepaid satchels so postage on the smaller items varies depending on delivery time:

Parcel Post: $8.25 - 3-4 day delivery; or
Express Post: $10.55 - next business day delivery;

Larger items postage would have to be calculated.

I am currently located on the North Side at McDowall, Brisbane, Queensland where the items can be picked up or posted from.

The postage calculator is located here:

http://auspost.com.au/apps/postage-calculator.html

Once a sale is made I ship the item via Australia Post and provide you with a tracking number which you can use here to track the items delivery progress:

http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html

All deliveries I have done to-date in previous sales have been successful and the gear has arrived undamaged.

I have followed up with each of the purchasers and they have indicated that they are happy with their purchase.

Thank you to all those who make a purchase it is greatly appreciated and I hope the gear you buy serves you as well as it has me. :)

Cheers,

Grant
Hi,

Do you still have the sluice for sale?

Regards
Adrian

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts