2013 finds Goldandsand

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great find there , cant wait till I go out on my first hunt......Cheers Debra

Hi Guys,

Went to the park today for 2 hours and had a few good finds and found a lot of rubbish , boy do I hate those aluminium bottle tops and cans chopped up by the mower :mad: . Next time I go back will try my smaller coil it might help .
I've only searched a small area so far so it looks very promising as you can see by the photo. ;)

Cheers Guys,

1377266123_image.jpg

Well done id be happy with just the rising sun badge bit :)

Cant wait to see what the rest of the park gives up for you

Nice haul there Goldandsand, the rising sun badge is an old one, pre Vietnam I think..

That Dollar coin looks like has a story to tell!!

Cheers, Tone

Thanks guys looking forward to getting back there I have only done a area about 4m x 20m & really only dug the real good sounding targets . Next time I will try my snipper coil and get amongst the trash. The rising sun badge was a great bonus Another item of my list of things to find.

Howdy all,

Managed to get a short pass this morning & went for a swing in a local park. It appears as nobody has detected it very much as I got some good targets in a sort time :lol: will be using the snipper coil next time .

1383101442_image.jpg

All the rubbish before being sorted out.

1383101474_image.jpg

All the good stuff, not sure what the dolphin tokens were used for or dates. :/
Swing low Swing slow & fill your Holes G&S

Nice one man, a good collection in one hit. A question with parks, what do you use for digging and what time do you head there?

Latest posts