2013 finds Goldandsand

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Went for quick swing this morning not much luck found a few coins in the range from 1c,2c,5,10,20,50c no gold ones :( 1 x lure some sinkers ring pulls and a pipe :cool: . I will have to invest in a smaller coil as I was hunting the rock pools !

1362292835_image.jpg

G'day all,

Went for a quick swing in the water today with the at pro found a few rings :D . I need to go a few more times to play with the settings in the salt water . Used it in pro zero seemed to work best and manually balanced about 6 ;)

1362741552_image.jpg

1362741581_image.jpg

I know how you feel Goldandsand. I was gunna put the excalibur into moth balls for winter, but just couldn't do it. Going to pick up a pair of waders tomorrow and hit some fresh water spots looking for the old stuff.

Fresh water sounds good after seeing that white pointer in Lake Macquarie but would make a great story man fights of great white with metal detector and water scoop. :lol:

Hahahah nice one, I was thinking about detecting down that way but don't think I'd like to try my luck against the great white!

G'day Guys & Gal's

Found this little hall of coins with the kids a week ago . We where only out for about 1 hour the site was old house under where the clothes line was , not to far from home .

Swing Low Swing Slow,

Goldandsand
1375527968_image.jpg

Good haul GAS. Just posted the results for this moining's hunt. I was lucky enough to get a 1916 penny as well, in great nick. Of all the pennies I've got it's the first 1916 I've found.

What a span of time! Very interesting and a great lot of finds. Was there a quince tree in the backyard of the old house? Never seem to see them anymore.

Thanks guys all ways a great time out with the rug rats . No quince tree loamer but my nan has a few in her yard not a big fan but do like the quince jam she makes.

Latest posts