2013 finds Goldandsand

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Guys, haven't done any research on tokens yet Scoopa.
Sa_bogan pic below shows tools I use in parks screwdriver for probing , long nose pliers for small holes with screw driver , pro pointer , finds bag , lesche tool for digging plugs and a old flexible chopping board to put dirt on and to make it easer to fill holes back in. :)
1383192408_image.jpg

thanks for the photo man :)
where did you get that digging tool from? i had a look on garrett australia and there sold out!

Hey ,Sa_bogan got the lesche from one of the sites sponsors www.aussiedetectors.com great to deal with very and helpful . Muttering the way I use the pliers is normally feel for target with screw driver when found use pliers to extract so not to make a large hole. The ground has to soft and it takes a bit of practice and patience .

1385692709_image.jpg

Hi all,
Managed to gain a leave pass for a few hours on Tuesday and tried a new park that I had been looking at for a while now with some good results so far a few silvers , penny's and some moderns plus the normal junk. Also a New Zealand penny which is a first for me. Will try to get back there with another member soon when (work and the boss )lets me as it looks to have a lot more treasures to be found ;)

Nice finds there Goldandsand,

Hoping to find some myself this weekend, taking my partners Godson out for a few swings. He is 9 and getting excited about finding some treasure.. ;)

That is an awesome haul. I hit an old post office site today and found these!
1385712777_image.jpg

Not as cool as your I'm afraid but a fun hour all the same!

Goldand sand that is a fantastic haul well done! Willo

Latest posts