Who is online? Members and Guests.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flatlander said:
What do u want a senerio that there's ( us and them )may b i cant afford member fee , because every time ilook at this hobby someone whants too bite me in the back pocket i dare u to ask minelab or garrett how much they make on the machines, $25 4 a scoup 2.80 at mitre 10 leave the fourm open 2 every one just like parks its 4 all of us 2 use it pity we don,t have blokes like phil sternes formerly garrett until someone wanted 2 push him out and allways past his knowledge 4 free ( us and them) i in the last 2 yrs have spent 20,000 dollars on machines and not one have rang 2 c how im going ,so yes im 1 of the trolls so next time when out at my gold field and my peoples land(Barkge clan) and they ask 4 help ,ill ask him if his a member? and belive u me theres not 2 many people out here past Broken Hill , until this day ive been kicked all my life because i dont were elders shirt 2 town (us &them) color of my skin (us & them)lets move forward together as 1

You are a member :Y: not a guest :rolleyes: ...

Wow lucky i said " a little more on members maybe " and not lock everthing up :rolleyes: a little and maybe mean just the odd bit of juicy info :/

I also said said members contribute :Y: well that means everybody thats logged in :D

As for trolling guests that search all the forums without loging in or joining :rolleyes: , comparing information and comment's on locations ect for their personal gain :mad: people that are all take and no give dont belong here :brokenh: scumbags.

As for being a financial member i am already getting lots of good stuff standard members are missing out on ]:D O:) so dry your eyes princess its already happening :D

goldengoose said:
Hi there everyone! Just clicked back to main page and saw 3 members and 170 Guests.

Any explanations for this anomaly or anonymity?

We have a very popular forum with a wealth of information and many helpful members here from Australia and abroad.
Who might the 170 Guests be ??? always many guests online.

Come say hello people, introduce yourselves and share your journeys. Most of us don't bite :D

Cheers GG :Y:

This is really a lovely post and a invitation to come join and share :Y: :Y: :Y: .

Being 2am most the guests are probably overseas veiwers and they should be encouraged to join and share :Y: :Y:

Well posted :D very welcoming.

Thanks aussiefarmer

Either I had too much coffee, finally think I have got the banker set up right, bought pair of metal sieves and the weather is getting better down here.
Probably a combination of all above. :D

Prospectorpete I never gave that a thought. My computer auto logs me in when its on :Y:

170 guests online at 2.00am shows a lot of interest in our hobby. You don't have to become a financial member as mentioned above.
Just a show of support to possibly the biggest most informative prospecting forum in Au.
Don't lock up the pages and or the forests.

Cheers GG

Reeks, I just got home and looked at this again, and can't believe your reply didn't get 100 likes.
That's gold! It took me a few seconds to get it then laughed like a kid.

I'm pretty sure one of them is.....

1506759269_kimjong_gold_panner.jpg

Supreme Leader, fastest panner in the world, recovers 120% of all gold.

Spiders/Bots account for a heap of those numbers - When a bot like Google indexes your site it may have 20-30 connections or even more, and they'll appear to be visitors. You may get more than 1 of these bots accessing your site at the one time. Search engines can up your daily visitor number by thousands over 1 day!

As well, some forum software doesn't refresh the visitor number immediately so it also adds to the number online.

The mods may be able to see the visitors IP which will tell them whether it's a good bot like Google or a bad bot that's looking for ways to modify or hack you for whatever reason - or just visitors browsing!

I'm sure there are people that aren't logged into or not members of the site but I wouldn't be too worried about it - the alternative is make it a members only forum but I dont think that would be beneficial.

Latest posts