For Sale GPX4500 and so much more

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, after many months to a couple of years now of preparation I’m really upset to say that I have to sell everything I’ve bought to trek off at Christmas on a 12 month prospecting trip around Australia.

Unfortunately due to health reasons I now have to sell all my equipment i gathered up and bought for this trip from the prospectors guide atlas of Australia and a quality Minelab detector to the very beautiful camper trailer I’ve spent 1000’s of dollars on preparing for this trip. This sale will consist of the following items that are all pictured also.

This is a near new GPX 4500 I bought of a gentleman over 12 months ago whom was the one and only owner whom owned it for 18 months himself from new keeping in mind I haven’t an didn’t even get to use it nor get the classes I was so looking forward to getting to know how to use this piece of equipment.

Everything you see in the pictures is brand new if not near new you will receive I just need to find the right buyer who’ll offer me the best price for this and I’m no scammer or anything like that so there’s no money upfront please come and inspect it and I’m sure you’ll be blown away with everything that’s here for grabs as a complete kit I won’t be separating anything it’s to be sold as 1 and 1 whole only PLEASE

If anyone could suggest a good price to sell it all for or if you would like to send me an offer please do so

There is also a refurbished practically fully rebuilt off road 4x4 camper trailer too with everything new in it up for sale too but those pictures and deals will come after this one unless someone wants the complete full combo deal with the right offer it could all be sold together

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read this and if there is any questions please don’t hesitate in asking

Attachments

• IMG_1833.jpeg
    IMG_1833.jpeg
    7.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1836.jpeg
    IMG_1836.jpeg
    8.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1835.jpeg
    IMG_1835.jpeg
    7.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1834.jpeg
    IMG_1834.jpeg