Who is online? Members and Guests.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's good to see the amount of users online at one time increasing. 121 users online at the moment 8)

That's great for a forum not even 12 months old...

Yeah AgMan, it is great to see this sort of usage :) make me wonder how many of us have full time jobs ;) or night shift, or just part work :D but which ever it just great :lol: :p

It's funny really, when I first started the site (as Ag said, less than 12 months ago) I remember getting all excited seeing just 10 users online, now to see 100+ online on a regular basis is a real trip.

I started what I though would be a small, slow paced forum to meet like minded people to chat with, I had no idea it was going to take off like it did :lol:

A lot of hours and effort was put in over the last 11 or so months to get the site where it is today, from not just myself but the moderators and our regular supporters and contributors.

So to everyone involved a massive thank you, you are all part what makes Prospecting Australia so unique and I look forward to more good times ahead.

Nugget.

I'm at work now wi-fi a great thing when the boss gets you to set up the modem

Hear Hear Nugget, it's a great effort on everyone's behalf , but many thanks to you for your time and a extreme effort :p and all the members :cool: just to keep the topics up and running 8)

It sure has grown quickly.
The quality of information and attitudes of members makes it very attractive.
Like most people, I'm on other forums for different interests and hobbies.
Prospecting Australia has the friendliest, most hassle free environment I've seen.
Well done to Nugget and the moderators.

I thought you must have changed servers or something since the posts are all relatively new, obviously not.
There seems to be a much more relaxed & helpful vibe to your forums, I notice quite a few familiar names too.

Nice work!

I find having an easy layout helps as well, as it loads quick on the mobile, and also it has regular posts and threads, compared to other sites that have 3k+ members but little in the way of daily posts.
This is why I check in regularly throughout the day as theye is always something to read while "looking over my work" haha

Must be satisfying Nugget well done. I've learnt heaps here and have been having fun putting info into practice when I get the chance. Also it's pretty rare to go to one of the main fossicking spots without bumping into other members or readers.

All people I've met say it's a great resource. Even met a forum reader at GG who is also customer in my parents grog shop.

I just usually leave an open tab on my smartphone for easy access. Im real lazy like that. Its probably why it might appear im online all the time.
I do have a day job, I swear :eek:

I'm a complete newbie to everything prospecting and fossicking related. It's always a little daunting when you are completely new to join a community full of experienced users. What attracted me, and has kept me here are all the friendly and helpful people on the forum.

The design is great too, it's not cluttered, easy to read and just well nice. :)

:) well done guys, every time I pop in, I get about two pages of new posts - its a struggle keeping up with information overflow :)

This is a great forum and quite addictive. You are doing a great job nugget and thank you to all members for sharing their knowledge. I have learned heaps of stuff here and really appreciate the time every one is putting in to it. :)