Whinge of the day thread...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aliens - did any Brisbanite see a thing that could have been a Police drone above the Gabba and Kangaroo point just after dusk last night. It was flashing green and red and darting around at great speed vertically and horizontally-Did anyone.????

Fuelled up at 4am this morning... 150 litres at $1.67.9. Last cheap servo on GC..... :mad:

4hrs later, same servo its $1.98.9..... :( ...... Beat the bastards again.. :p . For a while.. :/

Its getting harder on the Pension... :argh: They have put up our rent $40pw :eek: ... Every year its been $10pw... Covid they say...BS i say... :mad:

Oh well they have lost good tenants next year, who don't complain about anything... But now I have a list of things that need fixing.... :money: :money: :money: :perfect:

LW...

LoneWolf said:
Fuelled up at 4am this morning... 150 litres at $1.67.9. Last cheap servo on GC..... :mad:

4hrs later, same servo its $1.98.9..... :( ...... Beat the bastards again.. :p . For a while.. :/

Its getting harder on the Pension... :argh: They have put up our rent $40pw :eek: ... Every year its been $10pw... Covid they say...BS i say... :mad:

Oh well they have lost good tenants next year, who don't complain about anything... But now I have a list of things that need fixing.... :money: :money: :money: :perfect:

LW...
If they treat good tenants like cash cows they don't deserve to have good tenants, hopefully you'll find a landlord who appreciates a good tenant LW. Best wishes from Dave :Y:

Awesome Maccas, KFC, Coke, Starbucks, Ikea, Ford, Facebook, Twitter etc etc etc all cutting ties with Russia ........
Guess the ordinary Russian citizen will either take up arms to oust Putin OR demand that he declares war on the rest of civilization to ensure they have uninterrupted access to their Big Mac & Coke, not to mention Facebook/Instagram to see what the Kardashians are up to.

Smoky bandit said:
RACQ Claims department ]:D ]:D
I understand they are busy and that's why they have hired third parties to help.
But I'm not sure that's what they are doing. :(

Funny about that as gave them the ass today. Tried to bump my policy stating risk had increased. Had third party only with them. Went to AAMI and got fire, theft and third party plus towing plus 5K if accident is no fault on my part, plus $50 off compulsory third party for rego for 30% less than RACQ policy cost. In other words RACQ don't even come close to matching it.

Diginit said:
Smoky bandit said:
I understand they are busy and that's why they have hired third parties to help.

Funny about that as gave them the ass today. Tried to bump my policy stating risk had increased. Had third party only with them. Went to AAMI and got fire, theft and third party plus towing plus 5K if accident is no fault on my part, plus $50 off compulsory third party for rego for 30% less than RACQ policy cost. In other words RACQ don't even come close to matching it.
Yer even my breakdown service went up$40 per year.
Once im paid out they can get#@$%#@

Smoky bandit said:

Ask them where in your policy it states probable delays due to out sourcing by their choice is an acceptable reasoning for their short-coming when a claim is lodged :|

Brace yourself for the BS that follows :zzz:

Jaros said:
Aliens - did any Brisbanite see a thing that could have been a Police drone above the Gabba and Kangaroo point just after dusk last night. It was flashing green and red and darting around at great speed vertically and horizontally-Did anyone.????

I want what you're having :lol: :lol:

I was a long time gold member of RACV all my policies and road side assist for 50 years. Hit a dead kangaroo on the road at night left by another car and broke off the oil filter. Stop car called RACV wouldn't come and tow the car as they decided that it was and accident not mechanical. Late night raining rural country road both of us in our late sixties. RACV lost me for ever. Called a taxi for my wife and dogs and flatbed from a city 120kms away to get home.

deepblue said:
I was a long time gold member of RACV all my policies and road side assist for 50 years. Hit a dead kangaroo on the road at night left by another car and broke off the oil filter. Stop car called RACV wouldn't come and tow the car as they decided that it was and accident not mechanical. Late night raining rural country road both of us in our late sixties. RACV lost me for ever. Called a taxi for my wife and dogs and flatbed from a city 120kms away to get home.

Send that comment to RACQ?!!
If they don't know, they cant fix shit?!

Moneybox said:
Jaros said:

I want what you're having :lol: :lol:
My wife was looking at it as well. No BS.

After some silent and low or large black triangles in the evening, on several different nights and no clear explanation,
then about two weeks ago a U magnet shiny shape with a green light tumbling through the sky at a constant level and speed.

My kids keep their eye's peeled for strange things, always now.

Always.

Who knows what these are, we may find out one day.

:cool:

The care factor of zero shown by many in regards to others well being. Hopefully if they should happen to find themselves in a situation of needing help from others, that others afford them more thought than it is they display. :poop: attitude.

I’m a bit disappointed by the lack of response from people who post up questions or queries, but don’t reply when you take the time to answer them. 🤨
Either they haven’t seen or read them or can’t remember posting stuff.
Perhaps check that your notifications are set to alert you via the notification bell by the search button top right.
This way you can see if someone has replied to your posts and/or questions. 🤔

My Whinge today is.... Cash Payments to the Workers of Australia to help with the rising costs of living.... Just WOW.... What about the rest of Australians who are suffering a hell of a lot worse than the Workers.... The Pensioners are hurting more than those in power think...
Please, who-ever gets in next, just have a think about the Forgotten Souls before you hand out the Cash...

Yes its a bloody joke.. Mrs Wolf is having treatment at GCUH... Petrol bill and parking bill for the week was $157.... And We need to do this every week day for 4 more weeks... Comes down to Food or Fuel.??.. Fuel or Rent???.. or just run away sounds far better...:confused:

Latest posts