Whinge of the day thread...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a very sad state of affairs all over Australia with youth crime. I have two coppers in my street both nice blokes but they also admit that due to the enormous workload brought on by crime and now the increase in DV that new recruits only stay three years because of the stress. Not to mention the racial tensions in some communities.
As was said on the tv this morning, policing is now just a job, not a career as it once was.

Our neighbours on the north side of us put their house on the market while we were away in winter, one very interested party happened to be a copper, I thought U beaut, it'll be great to have a cop car parked next door, a young couple with 2 young kids ended up buying it, and they are great neighbours, we're lucky that we've never had any trouble or crime here but it would have still been nice to have that cop car next door.

Why are foreign car companies allowed to display prime time ads on Australian TV for their vehicles showing them driving on right hand side of the road. This must cause confusion for our "P" plate drivers?
haha yes, P platers are confused enough as it is, best way to avoid these adds is to not watch the free to air TV channels,

I was in kalbarri a few years back and had a backpacker couple driving straight at me, I had to flash my lights before they realised they were on the wrong side of the road.

It's easy to do. I did it a couple of times in America. One day I came out of the post office onto a four lane road, looked right and all was clear so I headed left into two lanes of fast aproaching traffic on my side. We all stopped and it took me a few moments to work out what had gone wrong. I quickly reversed back into the post office driveway. Regular roads are ok, it's at the intersections where everybody else gets it wrong 😂

and yes don't forget "Peak Oil" what a calamity, the world will be out of oil by the year??? when in reality they had the taps turned down to cause a panic and get the price up, in the end after a few threats here and there the taps miraculously were turned back up, and well you know what happened the world was awash with oil again and it was worth bugger all again there for awhile, but hey they got smart again and now look what is happening,

and yes don't forget "Peak Oil" what a calamity, the world will be out of oil by the year??? when in reality they had the taps turned down to cause a panic and get the price up, in the end after a few threats here and there the taps miraculously were turned back up, and well you know what happened the world was awash with oil again and it was worth bugger all again there for awhile, but hey they got smart again and now look what is happening,
Not forgetting that the untapped oil reserves in WA will last thousands of years.

Been available since Boxing Day in SEQ, and yes i am pissed off but, I can understand their advertisement dept. stating that “ Due to customer demand we…..”, if fact it is due to GREED, have a look at general veggie prices or meat for that matter, the producer is living by the seat of his or her or they, pants and the Directors of these companies are getting fat on the poor. By the way, your insurance policies about to go up due to recent catastrophes. Petrol/ diesel prices are due to go up due to, IHNFI ! Happy New Year to All.

not that i saw it ,as i don't see a ryme or reason to waste a perfectly good boxing day test sitting under the mango tree at home , with dribble from multi nationals that people would be interested in buying the bloody things on boxing day
that's right on the shelves on boxing day here

you got that right mackka with them all, that's all it is about GREEEEED and GOUGING

the local iga here said 12 to 18 months ago they were going to price match coles and woollies ,i said to the manager that i know there ,that means all the prices are going to increase ,he said no we are price matching ,and i said dick head that means the price will rise
2 weeks before xmas IGA lamb roast $22.99 per kilo ,top grade mince $18.99 a kilo
the butcher shop at the same complex leg of lamb $10.99per kilo, top grade mince $14.99 per kilo or $20.00 for 2 kilo buy
the price of meat has dropped by about 30 to 40 % over the last 12 to 18 months but the big boys in town keep ripping everyone

today i got 2kg of top grade mince for waiiit$20.00 for the 2 kilo buy ($14.99 per kilo as 1 kilo buy )iga $18.99kg
everything in the butcher shop is a kilo price or a 2 kilo buy price

yep heard today that insurance policy's may jump in some area's as much as 40% and some area's 70% to 80 %

same with fuel mackka ,diesel is the most used fuel in the country but here it usually cost about 60 to 80 cents more a litre than unleaded
we know who is getting ripped ,i just wish the pricks would start using some lube but not diesel it's to expensive :mad: