What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah!...let me tell you 7.62 is a stingy bum. :eek: He sits around the campfire..sipping Black Douglass...eyes all shifty and nervous like!. Never lets the bottle out of his site! :eek: Won't share a fag with yer..but grabs one o' mine when offered. ]:D :eek: Talks all night about what good bloke he is...can't get a word in :eek: ]:D ]:D ...and keeps yer up till 1am flash'in gold nuggets around :eek: :eek: Won't tell yer where he gits his gold from :eek: ]:D
A side from that though! :eek: :lol: :cool: ]:D He is a very special type of man whom I regard with the highest respect for his good natured ways and boundless generosity.
He is number one on my list of the True Blue...AND ...It's a steadily growing list..I know ..cause I take names and write down what they say! ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D :cool:
Added to the list tonight for reasons, including generosity...IS...'dam it' himself...Good on yers fellas!.
I'll see yers at the diggins!

Only because everytime i put the bottle down it ended up near your seat but hey at least no one fell off the seat this time
No i wont tell any one who it was mate :lol: :lol:

After receiving a pm from a PA member today, who sent me a message with the presumption I gave a damn about what he thought :D :D :D Grinning from ear to ear as a tick went in the little box ...................... BLOCKED :rolleyes: :) :) :) :) :) Then an even bigger smile as I pictured his dummy spit that he would now have to vent to his mirror. 8.(

:D This made me Smile Today Yesterday :D
1522137187_gem_stone.jpg

I seen it On here ( PA :Y: ) For Sale .
Contacted the Seller ( Lefty ) And made a deal :D Im Chuffed with it :cool:
The Photo Does not do it Justice :( But Dead set you should see this in the Sunlight :eek:
This is the 1st Gemstone I have :D

Jnrs first squirt on the dirt :D

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/p-as0UHmW7w[/video]

I am not sure which is more impressive :/ the boy on the bike :Y: or the fact i ran that fast up hill without a lump of cholesterol blocking an archery :brokenh: . Both make me smile :D . Poor pixely video but the commentry should give you all a smile :D :D

aussiefarmer said:

I am not sure which is more impressive :/ the boy on the bike :Y: or the fact i ran that fast up hill without a lump of cholesterol blocking an archery :brokenh: . Both make me smile :D . Poor pixely video but the commentry should give you all a smile :D :D

awesome mate! :Y:

aussiefarmer said:

Now that made me smile,i bet he was excited!!!

Also making me smile that was my first ever youtube video :D i fumbled through it just so i could put in in the smile today thread :Y: :Y:
It could be the most pixelated video on the tube , iphone msg to andriod phone, bluetooth to andriod tablet , upload to youtube , url share to prospecting Australia :rolleyes: .
Its a smiley day also finished two jobs that were started before xmas :D