What Made You Smile Today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today the post man arrived with a small parcel and i though it has to be the bottle tops that Dam It (Paul) sent me
i thought ok for every one he sent me i will send 10 back :lol: :lol: :lol: payback
well how wrong can someone be :8 :8 :8
i opened the parcel thinking this dosen't feel like bottle tops :eek: :eek:
and it wasen't my mouth fell open a tear came to my eye 8.( 8.(
then the biggest smile on my face you have ever seen :lol: :lol: :lol:
here was a small vile with a .70g nugget in it
Paul (Dam It) i cant thank you enough you have made my Christmas and New Year the best in one small gesture
it is something i will never forget
1514939594_101_73051.jpg

Dam It

Good on you for doing such a nice thing. I read this and must admit it made me smile too.

The sound of a Beemer crackling at half throttle going
up Bega Lookout Hill.
Now I know why they call it Lookout Hill. ]:D ]:D
Man these things can accelerate uphill. :lol: :lol:
Oh, SDC is a nice fit in one of the pannier's.
I tried it. :Y: :Y:

Our Kogan aircon in the house was not working properly. Bugger it I has going to Aldi to get a similar one and my wife picked up the weekend trader in the sat paper and found a Kogan going for $250. Gave 'em a call and picked it up. It was 38 degrees at the time. Pulled apart the old one ----and ---there was a bloody possum in the exhaust hose. Felt like an idiot and then just had a beer and a big laugh at the situation.
The new one we got has kept the temp at 31 deg all afternoon whilst it was 38+ outside.
That's me for today :p :p :8

Jaros said:
Our Kogan aircon in the house was not working properly. Bugger it I has going to Aldi to get a similar one and my wife picked up the weekend trader in the sat paper and found a Kogan going for $250. Gave 'em a call and picked it up. It was 38 degrees at the time. Pulled apart the old one ----and ---there was a bloody possum in the exhaust hose. Felt like an idiot and then just had a beer and a big laugh at the situation.
The new one we got has kept the temp at 31 deg all afternoon whilst it was 38+ outside.

So what are you going to do when it gets hot mate ? :lol: turn em both on :Y:

xcvator said:
Jaros said:

So what are you going to do when it gets hot mate ? :lol: turn em both on :Y:

Put one in the bedroom. A cool change came thru 1 hr ago and we are under 30 now--back to normal. Supposed to be 19 deg tonight--maybe.

7.62marksman said:
Today the post man arrived with a small parcel and i though it has to be the bottle tops that Dam It (Paul) sent me
i thought ok for every one he sent me i will send 10 back :lol: :lol: :lol: payback
well how wrong can someone be :8 :8 :8
i opened the parcel thinking this dosen't feel like bottle tops :eek: :eek:
and it wasen't my mouth fell open a tear came to my eye 8.( 8.(
then the biggest smile on my face you have ever seen :lol: :lol: :lol:
here was a small vile with a .70g nugget in it
Paul (Dam It) i cant thank you enough you have made my Christmas and New Year the best in one small gesture
it is something i will never forget
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/8005/1514939594_101_73051.jpg
:D I was not knowing what to expect :| When mm7.62 sent me a PM last week saying " :lol: :lol: My turn package in the post ..tracking No xxxxxxxxxxxx "
I thought ok he seems to have a Very good sense of humor :cool: And a Man of the world ;) dam it !!! could be anything .
The suspense was building all weekend .... What has Old Mate sent ??????
No it would not be Crappy Pre loved stinky NSW Bottle tops ( 10 or more :lol: )... would it ???
Noooo :) :| :) :| Then again he has a Good sense of humor 8.( Bottle tops I don't need bottle tops :lol:
Had a look in the mail box this arvo after unloading my new off grid battery system :D
:D :D :DThis Made me SMILE TODAY :D :D :D
1515994898_img_20180115_155842_159.jpg

1515994915_img_20180115_155905_963.jpg

:eek: WOW Did not expect that :eek: :D You are the Man Ken and I dont care what
everyone else says about you ;) ;) :lol: and I will even stop writing stuff about you on the toilet walls :lol: :lol: :lol:
This Forum Never ceases to amaze me :eek: in a good way :D
Myself and MM 7.62 (Ken) have never meet face to face :( and for us to have formed a friendship through this Forum ( and many , many other members
Some I have meet for real and others not Yet :D ) Is Freakin Awesome :D
The World can still be a Beautiful place if we look in the right places :Y: :Y:

This forum never ceases to amaze me either. Some truly amazing people on board here. As I always say, it's the members that make this place special. Almost brought a tear to my eye also.

You're both bloody good blokes and I never met either of you. :D :Y:

This is a bloody hard world sometimes but seeing stuff like this very much restores my faith that it's a pretty good world we occupy and still a few good people left in it.

The generosity of 7.62 just keeps amazing me time after time :Y:
i have only met him briefly and he doesnt come across as a wealthy man , but i am convinced he would give up any of his possessions if he thought it was for thr greater good :Y: :Y:
Unbelievable i just wish i was in a position where i could buy him a brand new hilux :Y: :Y:

His good will makes me smile quite often :D

mate as much as i would like a new Turtle how could i ever get rid of the one i have
wealthy no but my rule is if i have it and dont use it then find someone that can ebay well yes but then someone that needs it misses out
or if someone wants something and i can get it then so be it i will
i have made some good friends on here and i have never met them
but one day we will have a beer as i will be rolling through your town
cheers to all and yes this has brought a smile to my face knowing that you appreciate what i do
thank you all