What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best Wishes for a speedy recovery to you both. I still believe that ships are just floating incubators for covid and other nasties. Mask Up . Mackka
Have to agree. Even though constantly reminded about masking up and hand hygiene it was also disappointing to see people skipping hand sanitation and washing stations on their way to the dining areas.
Most likely will be our last cruise ever.
It will be the great Aussie outdoors from now on. Suits me just fine.

Ditto 🤗🔥
View attachment 6473As much as I love a fire my head is aches knowing it's the middle of December 😳 ffs
I know RM. Then again I remember my best mate when he came to visit us in the country. Mid Jan 2021 and we had to get the fire going as it was bloody cold.
Nick had an accident and has passed now. RIP
I got him to chop some wood.
Memories hey

Attachments

• IMG_20221215_203846.jpg
    IMG_20221215_203846.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Packing van today, grandkids tomorrow, holidays 3 weeks whooo😃😃 got use up holdays before i retire what a problem

Great news, a whole new life begins with retirement. If you thought you was busy at work it has nothing on retirement. You'd better enjoy that holiday because it might be the last one you get 😂

Great news, a whole new life begins with retirement. If you thought you was busy at work it has nothing on retirement. You'd better enjoy that holiday because it might be the last one you get 😂
Can relate well to that MB 👍 I used to get up on days off and think, what will I do today ? Now I don't even get the chance to think, it just finds me :oops: Probably knock back more work than I used to do 🤣

Lost power to the house at13:00….
Cranked up the gen set it has been sitting for 6 years ….
Checked the oil topped up the fuel it fire on the second pull…
It is running the fridges and the tv and will be doing so till about 17:30 when the power is supposed to be back on…..
First time I’ve ever run it ….

Attachments

• 39288C36-F50D-4A8E-A4D8-71EE9DC33283.jpeg
    39288C36-F50D-4A8E-A4D8-71EE9DC33283.jpeg
    9.5 MB · Views: 0
Lost power to the house at13:00….
Cranked up the gen set it has been sitting for 6 years ….
Checked the oil topped up the fuel it fire on the second pull…
It is running the fridges and the tv and will be doing so till about 17:30 when the power is supposed to be back on…..
First time I’ve ever run it ….

Best to pack it away completely empty of fuel when the time comes if it will be sitting for a long time unused.

Putting some automatic lighting on the work trailer!
I haven't put the switch panel in yet, but basically, open the doors and the lights come on, then can be turned off if not required by the switch panel.
https://youtu.be/Uq1zte2BuLk

Looking good Simmo. How do you get on with your AEG batteries. Nearly all mine are stuffed and long before they should be and no warranty on them.

Yeah mate, I'm an AEG convert for now!
Register your gear online and get more warranty, 5 years in some cases.
Batteries, yup been through a few and you are right, they don't get the extended warranty.
I think usage might be the key mate, use the buggers or they get lazy and die??
I've had two go now, but I think I would have had them in the 'rotation' about 2 years?
Cant really complain?

Latest posts