What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I trust your good lady will get through it in short order, Manpa. All the best to you both.
I hope so too mate, it has knocked her, all the Parkinson’s tremors and breathing difficulties normally under control with the neuro stimulator are all quite bad, cannot sit still, arms and legs flailing, it’s a bit concerning. Been on to the GP, straight on to anti virals today in the hope of curbing this quickly, fingers crossed.

Very sad Pa and I hope your wife gets over it quickly. We don't go anywhere without wearing our masks and so pleased today whilst doing the shopping that many young folks have now started wearing them but the older folks must think the vaccines will protect them. Best Wishes Mackka

I hope so too mate, it has knocked her, all the Parkinson’s tremors and breathing difficulties normally under control with the neuro stimulator are all quite bad, cannot sit still, arms and legs flailing, it’s a bit concerning. Been on to the GP, straight on to anti virals today in the hope of curbing this quickly, fingers crossed.
Sounds bad - I wish her well

Got home from our New Zealand cruise yesterday. Took bad weather all the way around the North and South Islands and out at sea with us. Good view from our cabin window attached.
To top it all off we have now both tested positive to COVID. Xmas plans out the window now.
Although Gina had a stem cell transplant 8 years ago, and is still in complete remission of bone marrow cancer, will still have to watch her closely.
Posted a bit of a chuckle about the mozzies, March flies and spiders prospectors were having to put up with in the gold fields before we were to head off on our relaxing cruise, but I guess the joke’s on us now.

Attachments

• DC367774-90BC-43A2-9E64-3E4186BCF0BF.jpeg
    DC367774-90BC-43A2-9E64-3E4186BCF0BF.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Welcome home Hawkear best wishes for a speedy recovery and enjoyable Christmas. Doubt I'd enjoy the view from your window on the ship for too long 😳 might explain why sailors have been known to get on the turps.
Thanks for that. Didn’t take the alchohol package, but I think if I had, things may have been a bit “untidy”.

Got home from our New Zealand cruise yesterday. Took bad weather all the way around the North and South Islands and out at sea with us. Good view from our cabin window attached.
To top it all off we have now both tested positive to COVID. Xmas plans out the window now.
Although Gina had a stem cell transplant 8 years ago, and is still in complete remission of bone marrow cancer, will still have to watch her closely.
Posted a bit of a chuckle about the mozzies, March flies and spiders prospectors were having to put up with in the gold fields before we were to head off on our relaxing cruise, but I guess the joke’s on us now.

They are pushing anti-viral medication over here now. You need to get it as soon as you can after diagnosis.

Not old enough and don’t have any of the existing condition requirements Maccka, because of Lorraine’s conditions she was eligible. Not sure if it’s covered by the PBS but the full price on the box is a bit frightening.
These are the updated conditions (which include just over 50 plus 2 conditions). I don't know if doctors have any leeway (they give the prescriptions) for a carer of someone with severe conditions.

https://www.health.gov.au/health-alerts/covid-19/treatments/eligibility

Latest posts