What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little sad. Just sold my Pajero. A loving companion of nearly 7 years.
RWC tomorrow and gone Friday.
Have had my Izuzu on order for over 12 months now and it’s still sitting over in Thailand waiting for a boat ride and maybe still around 3 months away.
Wife doesn’t want to get her snazzy sportage muddy so just having a Dusty Springfield moment.
“Just don’t know what to do with myself” and just “Wishin and Hopin”.

Once had a heap of crushed quartz specis to process and had difficulty recovering the very fine mustard like gold. Bought a case cleaner from Scott’s in Ballarat to vibrate the mix with a small amount of mercury and it did a great job. Cleaned up pretty much all the fine stuff after running it for a number of hours, overnight I think.
Maybe this could do something similar.
PS Although the case cleaner did a good job, really wasn’t economic for the amount I had to process and eventually sold it to a gun reloader.

Once had a heap of crushed quartz specis to process and had difficulty recovering the very fine mustard like gold. Bought a case cleaner from Scott’s in Ballarat to vibrate the mix with a small amount of mercury and it did a great job. Cleaned up pretty much all the fine stuff after running it for a number of hours, overnight I think.
Maybe this could do something similar.
PS Although the case cleaner did a good job, really wasn’t economic for the amount I had to process and eventually sold it to a gun reloader.
Re mercury usage, members please note the following:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...tions-all-australian-states.40027/post-655982

Yeah got the sunroom windows finally finished, blinds refitted, everything cleaned up and back in place. Feeling at a bit of a loss as sold my Pajero last week and still waiting for my new Izuzu. So it looks like our caravan and us will be spending most of the winter at home.
Got a bit of overhead infra red heating there as well, so will give me somewhere a bit cosier to keep myself occupied with some research over winter.
IMG_1782.jpeg

We were late getting away for our winter trip to Northern New South Wales this year and Miss Kay wasn't even keen to go away, but life goes on and you have to embrace what you have, not drown in a sea of self pity about what you've lost, Tamara would have paid us out big time. We're at Hat Head and we're both glad we decided to do our trip now.
View attachment 1686964961184_20230615_105659_edited.mp4

Well just spent 2 days trying to get windows onto my shed computer after having enough of linuxcnc, no way would any of the iso's I wrote to a usb stick would boot yet linux would boot no problems. So decided to put linuxcnc back on and had the cnc controller going while the OS was installing so after the frustrations of spending 2 days trying to go back to that OS I'm glad i'm back in linux as it just plain works as I got to jog all the axis in the setup.

Latest posts