What are YOU doing right NOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What am I doing....? .... Not too sure ATM... Sitting, Cold and waiting for these Foxes/Dogs ? to come out of their Lair.... Been attacking sheep and Lambs to the tune of 21 so far and thats since Saturday night... So we are 'waiting' for them to appear... 6 Lambs in a nice cleared paddock should lure them in...

LW...

Getting a bit hard to log in on PA with adds getting in the way of the log in menu, that was an effort(first time this time though).
Hoping it was a one off dealeo lol.
Family just went through 6 days of no internet.... was a win win I recon, no one else here would agree though I bet. Was good, old fashion reality, even the land line was out, people had to wend their way the old fashion way, better conversations, luckily we have DVD's to watch. All on line gaming, movies, and entertainment (including utube etc) was off-line. Still off-line, maybe fixed on the morrow lol.
Makes me remember yesteryear, such a long long time ago, when you would answer the phone box if it was ringing, and get the relevant householder to come on down to the phone, and letters, well they were replied to in due course.
And the internet was in books if'n you could find the info you were looking for in your local substandard library lol.

Up in Wodonga this week and thought we’d go for a drive to check out a few minor goldfields reported nearby. Country a bit soggy after a lot of rain and Gina didn’t want to get her car muddy so settled for a bit of sight seeing.
Called into Hume weir on the way back as the rivers of the North East are near flood levels.The weir is not quite spilling over but huge volumes of water going through the turbines and jetting out downstream. Hypnotic watching it and you can almost feel the power.

IMG_1810.jpegIMG_1805.jpeg
IMG_1814.jpeg

Still up at Wodonga but living dangerously Having a few glasses of the local spring water before dinner.IMG_1822.jpeg
Actually found a small bottleshop selling Muscat from a barrel @ $15 per Litre. Just couldn’t resist as muscat, is one of my favourites. A quick trip to Coles for a cheap bottle and replaced it with contents more worthy of the fine receptacle.
Next time we are up here, will remember to bring my camping water container.

With Bundy Rum and it becomes a Dark and Stormy.
We have just come back from the Riverland and went to the cellar door, they now have standard Stones, a Reserve which has more ginger and herbs, Stones Mac, which has whisky in it and they have another new blend/flavour coming out in Sept.

Interesting Hawkear as you mentioned Para as I. Proposed to my wife with a swig of from memory 1934 Para Port and we still have four bottles from. 36-42. Personally, I think they will taste like shi%. We sold 6 bottles of Penfolds Grange many years ago and used it for the deposit on our first home. There is huge profits in wine.

Latest posts