WA prospector death and missing wife. The Raymond & Jennie Kehlet mystery.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long before somthing like this without any good leads turns into a cold case and filed?definatly not much happening the media are awear of anyway.

Has anyone heard anything more about this, Has the Lady turned up. did they ever catch anyone etc,

Thanks Guys,

John

I think foul play a friend of mine went on holiday not long ago in a motor home they hired on the trip they hit a buffalo motor home stuffed stuck for 2 days some blokes stopped and offered them a ride to next town. My mate noticed them eyeing of his missus so they declined the lift the blokes got pretty pissed off and left. All night these blokes would come and drive by and check my mate out until he got sick of them and pulled out his shotgun and scared then off just saying there are some strange people out their who make their own rules this might be the case here .

I thought the Wolf Creek film was just fairy tale story but over there looks like anything is possible :eek:
Good to have some sort of defense like a shotgun if traveling that way I guess or an ugly bush pig girlfriend :lol:

So did I but maybe it's not a lot of unsolved murders makes you think it,s always good to stick your head up every now and again while detecting.?

With Gold comes greed ............................. has been this way since gold was discovered :/

Wolf creek scenarios are nothing fictional unfortunately.
I still feel safer in the outback than I do in any city.
Hopefully something much less sinister is to blame for the missing prospector

Experienced bush men and women should be able to alert researchers unless injury or foul play is involved, hopefully they are found an OK but it's not looking good so much time has passed

Gee I don't know about gun's and detectors, it's bad enough carrying pick and detector but there are strange nutters out there. It's a dangerous mixture gun's and gold let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Latest posts