Today I Saw a Native Animal

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mackka said:
No, but you know that everything is big in Queensland. Big snakes, big spiders, big crocodiles, big barra, big mangos, big sapphires, big story tellers.
Mackka

You can tell a Queenslander, not much, but you can tell one.

Lucky they cant fly to well, imagine a heap of them banging into your windows at nighttime trying to get to the light. :eek:

1620206217_fb_img_1620206155615.jpg

That pic of the Tawny's is amazing JD3. For a while there I thought you had posted the wrong photo and there was nothing there :lol:
I wish the lizard or the cocky though would make a meal of that freakin' creepy spider :argh:

Deepseeker said:
That pic of the Tawny's is amazing JD3. For a while there I thought you had posted the wrong photo and there was nothing there :lol:
I wish the lizard or the cocky though would make a meal of that freakin' creepy spider :argh:
Thanks. I noticed them when I pulled up near that tree to detect the area as I always look up to make sure im not parking under dead limbs. They didn't budge the whole time I ended up being there bar a slightest move of a head now n then. A full 3 hours.
They amaze me.

Latest posts