The Bearded Prospectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello there my fellow Prospectors, my name is Hoff and myself and my mate Russ are 'The Bearded Prospectors'.
Our videos are a fun light hearted look at Prospecting. We don't find a great deal but we do prospect a lot of new ground. We take the piss out of each other on a regular basis and just love getting out and about in this beautiful country we have. I hope you're watching when we do crack that 10 ounce slug as I'm sure there'll be a few cartwheels and back flips to be seen :lol:

Please have a look at our Facebook page and YouTube channel.

I also do a little high banking around Orange NSW area and look forward to posting my fine and chunky gold finds on this forum in the near future.

Cheers,

Hoff. :D

G'day Hoff and welcome, I've watched a few of your vids and hope to see lots more. Even better, one with a 10oz+ chunk.
Keep up the good work :)

Gday Hoff

Welcome to the forum, joined the Facebook page a few weeks back after I ran into you guys at Wattle Flat. (Blue Suzuki)
Keep up the vids they are enjoyable, love the background and history on areas before you get there.

Cheers for the warm welcome guys! :D

Hey Brumble-Gum great to hear from you again mate, sorry but I forgot your name? :8
Be sure to keep in touch mate and we'll head out again so you and Russ can stand around talking while I dig all the gold hahaha. :lol:
I'm glad you all enjoy the video's, it's funny seeing how better they've got over such a short time but we still need to improve a lot, so feed back means a lot to us as it's you guys who we're trying to entertain. So if you have any suggestions please share.

Talk again soon,

Hoff.

Thanks AtomRat. :)
Thanks for subscribing Ben I hope we can bring some big finds to our vids in the next few weeks.
Yeah mbasko there's no where to hide when filming and your mate that's out to get you does the editing lol. :lol: But I enjoy not doing the editing part cos that way the video's are as much of a treat for myself as our viewers as I'm never really sure what footage he will use.

Cheers,

Hoff.

Just watched the newest Ophir gold video - the lead shell part was a great, feels nice and relateable compared to videos out there where gold just piles up, and next thing you know, sapphires! Oh and what have we in this sapphire...? A diamond!?

And your beards are on point. Great vids guys, keep em up!

Charles

Cheers guys and thanks for the feed back! Hoffs nice to hang out with LC76 Russ is a twat hahah! Cheers Havinago I love watching a few gold digging vids to get me in the mood to get out there. Thanks Boirefish you don't have to worry about the gold pilling up lol we prospect a lot of new ground in hope of jagging that big boy so trash is the order of the day most days will be a lot more trash this week as we are going Meteorite hunting the next few weeks and that's got horse shoe's written all over it lol! Ivo we're out and about at least once a week so we may come across each other at some point like I said we are off the fields looking for space rocks the next few weeks but we'll be back on the gold soon. Sorry about that Brumble I'll ask Russ about it! Cheers guys and sorry for the late reply. :)

Latest posts