Shoalhaven River height at Oallen Ford NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say so Cobber. :)
I could not imagine them setting the pylon foundations in rubble owing
to the amount of water going through it.
Ok, Lets say 15 meters high from the bed of the river to the deck then. LOL
That's in the part of the river that always is flowing. ;)

Struth Mate.
OK, Last time.
9.7510 High then. :rolleyes:
Did not even think this would turn into a debate. LOL
If you wish I can remove my original statement and delete all the post's .

Can't find any DropBear, however based on today's BOM reading and bridge height it is unlikely that you will get a car under the bridge until it is below 2 mtr unless there has been a huge material deposit to lift the stream bed. It will be interesting to see the changes.

THanks buddy :)

I don't go under the bridge ;)

I'm guessing the hard work i put in to get to the spot i was working is now all fresh ground haha
If only i wasn't busy this weekend painting a bloody house... 8.(

Just by chance has anyone seen the level of the shoalhaven river this morning ?

Was heading down for the day , but I see they had 50 mm last night, so worried itll be all brown and flooding !

Its a long way

Regards

Gunter

cant believe after 2 days of heavy rain in NSW the height of the shoalhaven has barely moved ?

what the ?

click on link above

just saw this picture on Farcebook.

You can see the new bridge (in the background) about to go under the flood waters.

It will be interesting to see impact of the flood on the various gravel bars around the Ford.

1596934679_fb_img_1596931607289.jpg

That it is lot of water there.

It will replenish it as usual drDuck.

Hopefully change it for the better. :)

Down stream is what I would like to seee.

I have a mate in Gerringong, his house was flooded yesterday, all the carpets have been removed and said his boat was almost floating in his garage, 2 of water in there and posted a pic of water running down his driveway at least 6 deep!
Spent most of yesterday sand bagging. I really hope some of this rain gets where its needed.
Getting much out Goulburn and Crookwell Dr Duck?

Hopefully fill up the dams, guess lake George will look like a lake again, last time I saw it, looked like a flood plain.
BOM are predicting an earlier than usual start for wet season, which would also be welcome, last two wets have been pretty awe full.

Latest posts