Really Wierd animal scream out in the bush

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back of Bemboka,
Tantawangello,
Pollocks Flat.
One area that I refuse to go near alone.
Or for that matter, Go bush.

Gunter said:
Mate is definitely go Yowie. There lots of things that make loud scary screams , even sugar glider sound frightening , but the beating on a tree is a dead giveaway. If you watch any of those Bigfoot shows on Foxtel , or YouTube , the tree beating is a sure sign . Shoalhaven is a one em area for them . Theres quite a few reports of yowie sightings around the shoalhaven .

Gunter said:
Mate is definitely go Yowie. There lots of things that make loud scary screams , even sugar glider sound frightening , but the beating on a tree is a dead giveaway. If you watch any of those Bigfoot shows on Foxtel , or YouTube , the tree beating is a sure sign . Shoalhaven is a one em area for them . Theres quite a few reports of yowie sightings around the shoalhaven .

Loudest, scariest scream I ever heard in the bush was about three years ago. Myself and the missus had gone on a camping trip near Kanagra walls. We had arrived just before sunset and I set about putting up the tent and making a fire. The Missus designated job was chairs, dinner etc.
I took off into the scrub to find some firewood before the last of the sunlight disappeared when I heard the most horrendous, spine chilling, blood curdling scream I ever heard :argh: :argh: :argh: Followed by an even louder "Brian, you forgot the fe##ing wine!"

If you want to hear some good screams like a little girl can.... , take a 2m peice of garden hose with 1m of 30lb fishing line attached to one end of it, and a blunt fishing hook on the end.....
clip it on your mates trousers leg and wait till he goes for a mother nature call...... the more he runs.... the more it wraps around his legs.... :)

Latest posts