picture trivia ; Where tha bloody heck were ya ???

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I copied the pic to desktop and when I opened it in windows picture viewer to get a better look at the building I saw the title at the top, I wasn't looking at the metadata. And once I saw the title I refused to post an answer, and you Doug? :p

Cracka

I have not heard the rumor about the spook.
I will do a bit of research about it.
I have heard though that the place is haunted esp around the building you have shown.
Also around the remains of the foreman's house is a bit prickly as well. :D :D

OK,
Where and what place is this. ???
1444012143_secret_place.jpg

I trust you didn't cheat Tathradj. Your turn.

Oh ok. I did wonder if I remembered the right place in regards to the Inxs video.

Looks like I've still got a bit to learn tech wise. But at least I can now post a pic on here, so that's an improvement in my tech savvyness. :D

And here I was thinking I was pretty smart being able to post a pic but instead I gave it away. Ha, ha.

OK.
I will put it up for you all.
In basic it removes the Meta data that usually is attached to the image.
When you view the properties of an image, you can see the data on how it was created.
Biggest one is some one takes a photo of their favourite spot with a GPS enabled phone.
Uploads it to the net direct. Prospecting Australia is set to remove this protecting your privacy.
But, It does not remove it all.
Quick way around this is to first right click on the image from the internet.
Select copy.
Open paint then click past then save as.
When you save it, Give it a name that does not give anything away about the image.
Then upload to Pros. Au. as normal.

I know Cobber. LOL
We all like taking the pi55 out of each other.
Makes life interesting. :lol:

Its in our genes as Aussie larakins. Its our job, and alot of foreigners just don't understand why friends treat each other this way. All good bloke. :cool:
Ps. Back to the comp eh?
Tathradj
We us as Aussies are very good at that Cobber. Especially if it is some one we know well and respect.
Yep, Better get back to the comp.
Cheers and Beers. :D :D

Cracka

Hey Doug, if PA forum strips data out of a pic when you post it, how come Karens data was still there? Or was that because it was the pic name, therefore didn't get stripped?

Cracka.
Tathradj,
It only strips the GPS data out. Copy then save and finally uploading reduces or negates the problem. :) :)

Karen said:
Tathradj,

What if you don't have "paint" ?

Is there anything else you can use?

Or do I really have it on my computer but am not aware of where it is?

No need to do all that, just use the snipping tool.

Latest posts