picture trivia ; Where tha bloody heck were ya ???

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karn SCROUNGER, are ya gunna chop-us-out and give us a clue? It's got me stumped. I need to be able to move on bro. I've had it with the night sweats mate ;)

Sorry mate, i forgot all about this thread. I had to go back and see what i'd posted :lol: One more clue and then i'll give its name etc if nobody gets it. The hut (Chimney left only) has the same name as the river along whose banks it resides. It's located to the east of Lake Dartmouth and west of 'The Poplars" on the upper Murray River. Name the well known trout stream in the area and you've named the hut. Good luck :p

limpalot said:
Swampy plains hut?
No mate, that's in NSW also. Think of a smaller river and in Victoria. Between Lake Dartmouth and the Murray River in Victoria.

limpalot said:
Wheeler's creek hut? Haven't been there for over 30 years.
OOOOH, you're so close mate, you've almost got it. The river in question starts up near Wheelers Creek but flows in the opposite direction, to the southwest.

limpalot said:
Buemba hut?or Gibbo station homestead ?
Good enough mate, Gibbo Hut along the banks of the Gibbo River. Built in 1938 as a fishing hideaway for Dr Jack Searl.
Your turn limpalot, well done. :)

Latest posts