picture trivia ; Where tha bloody heck were ya ???

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiefarmer

Thinks he is funny
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought I would try start another trivia game , time will tell if it takes off , Same rules as Australian history , Who ever guesses where the location is , puts the next picture up and it starts again.

So here goes ,
1443782679_sth_america_amp_misc_267-optimized.jpg

Hint , its Overseas

This is going to be interesting. :) :)
And I take it it is Australian. ????
It actually looks very Aztecish as the joins and miters in the rocks are perfect.
That was their way with Masonry type things. :D

Buildings almost seem mexican / early sothern style mixed with greek... the dunny looks roman.... thpugh the tthatchworked roof seems european / english / viking..

I dunno :lol:

Nasa Mars photo,....buildings at the base of Olmlympus Mons ! :lol:
Proof they've already been there(see the part shoe in the bottom photo) ;)

Outback said:
Machu Picchu in Peru :)
1443824118_sth_america_amp_misc_380-optimized.jpg

First correct outback :) . Can you see the warriors head in picture.

Machu picchu , Peru , inca civilization .
The royal buildings were very well built with perfect blocks that tapered from bottom to top , Built in a region where the ground shakes atleast once a week they have stood the test of time , the inca were great prospectors with bronze, silver and GOLD ! lots of it until the Spanish came and took it.
The royal part of the city of Cosco was surrounded with a wall of great quality stones that looked machine cut and the story is that when the spanards found it ,the wall was capped with Gold sheet .
Bjay the silver spear is a carved granite water bowl , Used as a calendar which the sun would reflect off and line up with holes in a wall where icons would have sat.

Ok its outbacks turn to put a picture up.

Latest posts