New Fisher PI Gold Detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody seen or heard any information lately on the new pi detector Fisher has been working on? Maybe someone has run across a test model in the field? I know for a fact one has been in the works for some time at Fisher. I hope it comes on the market soon. What I am hoping for is a pi replacement for the Gold Bug 2, for finding tiny gold. With iron id.

I heard from a Fisher employee on Facebook about four month back that a new pi is in the works. So its a fact. Before Facebook I read twice on the forums over six months ago over here, posts by two different individual miners that a Fisher pi is in the works. Maybe Carl Morland can help get that detector to market soon and give Minelab a run for its money on the sdc2300. Say 1799.99??? heheh.

Yep, heard they were working on one months ago also. Wish they'd hurry up, will be interesting to see what they have to offer.

I have heard the same. So much to love about the Gold Bug 2 platform - would love to see PI put in there.

Latest posts