New detector will rival all others and its australian made

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My God, I've actually sold one of these duds. To someone from Azerbaijan. Bet he never read it through. Best write and inform him that he'll be getting an absolutely good-for-nothing thing :8

hahahahaha can't stop laughing, will have to think hard about this :D you never know it may come in handy.

WHO HAS A BIRTHDAY COMING UP?
Put it on your wish list ;)

I might have to start making them my self gold is sending them nuts 18 watchers now you might make some good coin on this one lol :)

richo966 said:
I might have to start making them my self gold is sending them nuts 18 watchers now you might make some good coin on this one lol :)

Nice to make coin at any time :) But the main reason I'm doing this is a desire to get the word right out there about these types of scam locator/detectors.
Seems to be doing a bit, getting stuff coming in from all over the world. Except for one mob after my machine specs everything's been real positive.

some of the watchers are probably us

who came up with the " marbles" question ? bluddy funny whoever that was

mine was the canberra pollies question but Mister marbles was waaaay funnier

my friend used to make exit lights for take ways sent one order to china and never got one more sale after they copied his design and sold it for half what he sold his product for good lesson and yes very good job stoping the scam :)

Mozzie - please oh please do a set of dowsing rods!!! These tools are flogging them off for $195 USD.

See http://dowsers.org/bookstore/dowsing-tools-other-c-104_8/supersensor-ii-kit-p-68.html

Super-Sensor II Kit - (shown above) contains two Super-Sensors and enough additional parts to configure virtually every known dowsing tool. Includes glass vials containing gold, silver, & copper for inclusion in the witness chambers. Programmable crystals to help in locating.
Parts included in Select-A-Tool Kit Double are: (twelve combinations, or more) Two handles with Teflon bearings Two threaded connectors Two programmable quartz crystals Two witness chambers Two 3" flexible springs One Gold witness sample/glass vial One pendulums bead/chain One 3" light. pendulum spring One Silver witness sample/glass vial Two threaded rod/pendulum pointers Two light balance weights One Copper witness sample/glass vial Two 10" pointer shaft rods Two light wt. pointers One empty vile for water, oil, etc. Two 6" pointer shaft rods Two heavy wt. bullets One heavy impact plastic case Two 2" connecting rod One Y-rod connector block, 2 reinforcing sleeves

hahah the dowsers are serious about their kit! i have this old bloke who constantly comes over with his dowsers while im using the highbanker and asks me stupid questions like "what depth do you make it till you hit the clay i make it six feet"? my reply 50cm mate i'm digging the clay :) he carries a specimen in his pocket to prove that they work ....... hes showed me the same specimen 5 times each with a different story

I may have to include a pair of dowsers on my 'new and improved' that I'm currently working on. Probably flippers and snorkel for underwater work, as well.
Sneak preview: The new machine is definitely going to have a light, or two, that work so it WILL be capable of doing something.

Mozzie - the Australian skeptics did a maths based calculation. On pure chance alone, the dowsers could expect a 10% 'hit'. So, that means by pointing your gizzmo at a goldfield, it therefore must have a certain % chance of being correct. As it has an inbuilt calculator, dumbkoffs could figure out their odds of success on the "mozzo-detect-6000".

loamer said:
Mozzie - the Australian skeptics did a maths based calculation. On pure chance alone, the dowsers could expect a 10% 'hit'. So, that means by pointing your gizzmo at a goldfield, it therefore must have a certain % chance of being correct. As it has an inbuilt calculator, dumbkoffs could figure out their odds of success on the "mozzo-detect-6000".

They can't calculate their odds of success on my machine. I took the batteries out to ensure it incapable of anything. If the batteries are replaced, making this thing capable of doing at least something, then that'll show that my marvellous bit of technology has been tampered with. Warranty null and voided.

On a more serious note I must concede that there would be a certain % chance of this thing being correct, if pointed at the goldfield. And, I'd argue, precisely the same amount of % that my cat would have of digging up a nugget while getting ready for a sh@t. Or tossing a housebrick over my shoulder and seeing where it landed.

1000 plus hits on my ad, so far, gives me a fair bit of hope that my message is getting out there. :p

mozzie1957 said:
loamer said:

They can't calculate their odds of success on my machine. I took the batteries out to ensure it incapable of anything. If the batteries are replaced, making this thing capable of doing at least something, then that'll show that my marvellous bit of technology has been tampered with. Warranty null and voided.

On a more serious note I must concede that there would be a certain % chance of this thing being correct, if pointed at the goldfield. And, I'd argue, precisely the same amount of % that my cat would have of digging up a nugget while getting ready for a sh@t. Or tossing a housebrick over my shoulder and seeing where it landed.

1000 plus hits on my ad, so far, gives me a fair bit of hope that my message is getting out there. :p

you are a funny, funny bloke. Must take the cat out with me - oh that's right, the ex-got the cat and house, I got the dog - I won (I hate that friggin cat)

Latest posts