My Nokta Fors Core Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1442820238_20150921_160630-1_-_copy_800x740.jpg

Ramjet said:
Nice bit of variety in the finds Rocket. How are ya liking the Notka? Good points and bad?

Bad....ah just one that I can think of. It isnt physically stable on uneven grass. The feet, or base is narrow....however if it was wider, then it would hit your body? I really cant put a negative on it. Oh the handle cover, covers the flash lite.

Positives...it lives up to its rep, as a fast reactor, goes deep, is very sensitive, good in trash, discriminates very well, ground balances fast, good volume on speaker, really simple menus, easy to operate in every respect, basically no hype, or bullshit, it does everything they say it can. If course I havent used at the beach yet. Today I ran it over a patch of very noisy turf, that my xterra hated....the nokta made a few small peeps, just enough to let me know the ground was different. Finally, its perfectly balanced, my arm isnt getting sore :)

Rkt....shhhhh!!!....your giving too much away mate... :lol:

Wit till you couple it to a 10x5"coil....its deadly just like the 5" jobbie, yet covers more ground.

Narrawa said:

Wit till you couple it to a 10x5"coil....its deadly just like the 5" jobbie, yet covers more ground.

free sample Owen?
:)

rocketaroo said:
Narrawa said:

free sample Owen?
Maybe something in the wind very soon.....leave it with me.?

Narrawa said:
rocketaroo said:
Narrawa said:

free sample Owen?
Maybe something in the wind very soon.....leave it with me.?
MMM ,,,Really ??

rocketaroo said:

These guidelines should be a Law for every single person alive!!!

Nice Machine Rocket!!!

Edit: I mean the four guidelines on the box in the last pic!!! ;)

I was in the area where Rocket was detecting on my way to work so I stopped by to check out the new Nokta. First impression was how light and balanced it is. Be able to swing it all day. I also like how simple it is to use once it's set up. Only one button under your finger (Pinpoint function) and the small screen on the handle is large and clear to read. As soon as I started to swing it... BANG! Good signal and Rocket dug a nice little Christian medallion.

Looks like a good machine and I'm looking forward to seeing how Rocket goes with it. I'm not so sure about the main screen and settings buttons on the side. I know many detectors are set up this way and If you are not constantly changing settings it really doesn't matter.

1442900380_img_201509221171.jpg

1442900380_img_2015092249804.jpg

Ramjet said:
LOL. you would have got it... only half a metre from where you were digging.

Ironic, I have never found a silver religious medalion, and I still havent LOL

Latest posts