I'm over it

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
12 months of every day has come to an end 8.( :awful:

some nasty selfish butt head has done me in on the urge to sniff ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D

and before i continue , i pretty sure it is no one from here ;)

you all may recall my excitement of finding my bush ranger spot :power: :power: :)

somebody else found it too (i think i know who ) and turned the place into what looks like a lunar landscape 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.(
unfilled craters everywhere :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

this is why you don't see me here much lately as it frustrates the heck out of me just thinking about the time , effort and expense i put in , all for someone else to wear the "i found it" grin :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad:

to all that read this that go the extra mile to find the good spots , stay tight lipped and tell no one of your actions, it will save you miles of pain and heartache and keep you in the hunt :Y:

hopefully i will get my mojo back at some stage to sniff again :pickshovel:

Get into it while you can...The popularity of this hobby is growing so fast that not to far in the future council will put a stop to it everywhere...You wont be able to hunt anywhere except private property. Im sure the ball is already rolling in some states. :N:

Hope they weren't using a NOX mate..Sure to be nothing left. :(
That sux but it's happened to us all.... :)

Yep, pays to keep quiet. Found a good spot a few years back, young bloke stopped to see what we were doing, even offered to help dig a deep hole. Next morning on daybreak when we arrived at our spot, he was there and happily holding in his hand a nice 14g nugget.

Sorry about your loss :(
Damn nighthawks, I hope its not someone you know or someone from the forum that has picked through some of your posts and gazumped you.

I was crouched down digging a target last weekend (a bun head Vicky penny in really bad shape) and a bloke walking a dog came up behind me and started a conversation. Asking me questions about what I had found etc.

I showed him the penny but didnt elaborate on any other finds.

Bugger me! I decided to go for another swing later in the arvo and here is the same bloke swinging a Garrett Ace in exactly the same spot where I had left off!

1541548154_a10d79a4-a5f6-4f2b-96af-5e813390b4b5.jpg

Yep bloody Hyenas... I was out a few months ago swinging doing my own thing, when a drone started hovering around.. 45 min later two blokes pop out of the bush and ready to push me out... But what they didn't see is I have a Big dog that does not like being surprised in the bush.. And he sent them packing..lol :lol: :lol: But of course the next day, yep you guessed it.. They where there... :mad:

Eluvial said:
Yep bloody Hyenas... I was out a few months ago swinging doing my own thing, when a drone started hovering around.. 45 min later two blokes pop out of the bush and ready to push me out... But what they didn't see is I have a Big dog that does not like being surprised in the bush.. And he sent them packing..lol :lol: :lol: But of course the next day, yep you guessed it.. They where there... :mad:

you need a sling shot , take the next drone out with it :cool:

ctxkid said:
12 months of every day has come to an end 8.( :awful:

some nasty selfish butt head has done me in on the urge to sniff ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D

and before i continue , i pretty sure it is no one from here ;)

you all may recall my excitement of finding my bush ranger spot :power: :power: :)

somebody else found it too (i think i know who ) and turned the place into what looks like a lunar landscape 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.(
unfilled craters everywhere :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

this is why you don't see me here much lately as it frustrates the heck out of me just thinking about the time , effort and expense i put in , all for someone else to wear the "i found it" grin :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad:

to all that read this that go the extra mile to find the good spots , stay tight lipped and tell no one of your actions, it will save you miles of pain and heartache and keep you in the hunt :Y:

hopefully i will get my mojo back at some stage to sniff again :pickshovel:
You've been shown an area, can you be trusted? :bomb:

damm sorry to hear. If i have people getting wind or trying to suss my spots o have ways to get rid of them off into oppisite directions. Ive even hidden a game cam in areas ive found to see if anyones there, so far so good

That sux big time, I also thrash the hell out of any spot find anything good. The lurkers and stalkers are pretty crafty and I'd hate to leave anything good for bottom feeding scum suckers like that. Do your own research ya parasites!

Latest posts