I hate good byes

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakergt

Moderating Team
Reaction score
I have never been good at good byes and yesterday sadly I said my final good bye to my girl Pippy after 15 years. Such a hard thing to do and not easy. Many good times had during her good life. She will be greatly missed by my family and I. 8.( :brokenh:

1633788754_20191225_075257_remastered.jpg

So sorry for your loss mate, it's the penalty we have to bear for beeing dog lovers, they just don't live long enough. We lost our big boy while we were in lockdown IN tibooburra 2 months ago and ARE going to say goodbye today. So I feel your pain.
Jim 8.( 8.(

So sorry for you and family. Nelson our Cocker Spaniel is 14 next mth. He's slowing down now as well-same as me.
I luv dogs and feel for you..... sad flowers
Carolyn and Jack. :( :( :flowers:

Thank you everyone for your messages of support. It has been a real tuff weekend with out her around. My shadow is no longer there with me. No one watching me in the shed etc. Its only been two days and people say it gets better. Hope so. Anyway I am getting this made up for my shed to remember her by. Its on corrigated iron. Hope it looks good.

1633865837_screenshot_20211010-185758_gallery.jpg

Latest posts