Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldpick said:
Looks pretty old, some sort of jockey/horseracing pin???
I think GP is right, looks like a jockey disappeared from a hostel while backpacking through solvakia :lol: :lol: and that is all that was found of him :eek: :eek:
His little badge :eek: :eek: :cool:

B5MECH said:
Goldpick said:
Looks pretty old, some sort of jockey/horseracing pin???
I think GP is right, looks like a jockey disappeared from a hostel while backpacking through solvakia :lol: :lol: and that is all that was found of him :eek: :eek:
His little badge :eek: :eek: :cool:

The owner of the house at the time is of German descent so it may have belonged to him....would be interesting to find out and you never know he may want it back if it was indeed his pin.

If he want's it back I think a fifty note would be fair since you now have to returf the lawn and replace your batteries :D
I think the word is ransom wear :lol: :lol:
The hat and whip makes me think it's racing not hunting :)

Had a bloke on Facebook just now sent me a message to ask if I would like to sell it... Go figure....Have seen some around $40 - $150 range but they are Silver and Gold, none of them looks as good as this one and the patina on it is great which is why I stopped cleaning it.

Date night dig with Kiara - GDG produced more coins and a nice 925 Ring with an awesome message.....

1486140761_925.jpg

1486140792_coins.jpg

Coins

1486140830_faith.jpg

FAITH

1486140848_hope.jpg

HOPE

1486140865_love.jpg

LOVE

Happy hunting everyone.....

B5MECH said:
:eek: Nice work gda 8) you should run that ring around the detector shaft for good luck :eek:
LOVE digging holes...HOPE there is something good in it... and FAITH that your batteries won't run out half way through :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahahaha yeah sounds good mate I may just make that my new slogan....

(LOVE digging holes...HOPE there is something good in it... and FAITH that your batteries won't run out half way through.)

golddiggerart said:
Heatho said:
Well done mate, nice ring.

Thanks Heatho.... Was a funny signal on the 505 and I wasn't even going to dig the ring seeing 36 come up seems all silvers are different I believe it has something to do with thickness as well.

Yeah, target size, thickness and shape all play a big part as to the type of target ID and signal given.

Well here it is everyone, I knew it was coming and finally got my first Gold (916 - 22carat) and Raw Diamond....Absolutely ecstatic and feeling good that I may be able to find the owner because it ha been (Initialed)....

1486214871_diamonds.jpg

1486214884_gold.jpg

1486214895_raw.jpg

1486214906_916.jpg

Happy Days and Happy Hunting all.....

2 Rings in 2 Days woohoo......

Well found gda, looks old though, so even though it has initials the person may be long gone, and they could have been on a worldly vacation even, so chances can still be extremely slim in that regard.
But, ring a ding ding gold n diamond beauty !
:p 8) :cool:

silver said:
Well found gda, looks old though, so even though it has initials the person may be long gone, and they could have been on a worldly vacation even, so chances can still be extremely slim in that regard.
But, ring a ding ding gold n diamond beauty !
:p 8) :cool:

Mate my heart sunk reading that but I will stay optimistic that I can return it....I have been over the same area 4 or 5 times over the past month and believe the Beach Cleaner lifted it out so it could be found.

Cheers Mate....

Latest posts