Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be too shy on going deep, especially if wanting to hit on some predecimals. Really depends on the area you are detecting, unfortunately some of the public can be a bit precious at times about seeing people digging holes to China.

Is there anything marked on the rear of that nautical tag? :)

golddiggerart said:
M3talmiliti4 said:
Nice gda. That 50c on the right, is that a centenary of federation 50c coin? And if so which state coat of arms is it?

Yup it is mate, this one is (Tasmania). :)

Nice mate, you might already be aware but these centenary or federation coins are worth holding onto and can be worth upto 12x its face value, depending on condition and state, for circulated coins due to there low mintage. Only 2.16 million of the tasmanian 50c coin were minted

http://www.australian-coins.com/blo...-of-federation-state-series-tasmania-50c.html

Nice to find in ya change let alone while out detecting :Y: :D

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/2001-50c-F...ation-Australian-50c-/272519172568?nav=SEARCH

Nice hunting gda :D

Goldpick said:
Don't be too shy on going deep, especially if wanting to hit on some predecimals. Really depends on the area you are detecting, unfortunately some of the public can be a bit precious at times about seeing people digging holes to China.

Is there anything marked on the rear of that nautical tag? :)

No Goldpick it is just an imprint, stamp of the front.

M3talmiliti4 said:
golddiggerart said:
M3talmiliti4 said:
Nice gda. That 50c on the right, is that a centenary of federation 50c coin? And if so which state coat of arms is it?

Yup it is mate, this one is (Tasmania). :)

Nice mate, you might already be aware but these centenary or federation coins are worth holding onto and can be worth upto 12x its face value, depending on condition and state, for circulated coins due to there low mintage. Only 2.16 million of the tasmanian 50c coin were minted

http://www.australian-coins.com/blo...-of-federation-state-series-tasmania-50c.html

Nice to find in ya change let alone while out detecting :Y: :D

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/2001-50c-F...ation-Australian-50c-/272519172568?nav=SEARCH

Nice hunting gda :D

I have so many different types of 50c cent coins that it all ends up in the Bottle. One day I'll get around to laying them in a line and take a photo of each one, found one that I haven't seen before nor have I seen anyone post a picture of it. :)

Heatho said:
Nice hunt Arthur, bummer about the heartstarter ring, I thought it looked good too, hopefully gold for you next hunt mate.

Been enjoying my little spot so much I have left the beach which is begging for me to come back, but there is more there for me at the Parking area to find so I will stay with it for a while...

Went out tonight to find Gold Ring my daughter showed me the spot it was lost a 3 metre by 5 metre area of Bark.
I never found the ring and I thought the signal I was getting was it but it turns out to be a $2, ran the detector over the area again and beep beep so I thought that must be the ring but no another $2, swung the detector again heart pumping fast beep beep $2.....
I was thinking wth so ran the detector over again this time a different signal but no ring it was a $1 then found another $1 and another both Mooning on the Surface....Coin Spill Yummy!....
So all in all never found the ring but found Goldies... Will go back again another day maybe to see if I can find it.

1492427113_18010341_10209177462902427_7380905801294984282_n.jpg

Danny13 said:
Mate you've had a cracking detecting weekend GDA , been a good Easter all round from everyone it seems also! :)

Yes everyone is on the ball and it's so good to see as well. Maybe we're all happy doing what we are doing which makes all the difference. :)

golddiggerart said:
Danny13 said:
Mate you've had a cracking detecting weekend GDA , been a good Easter all round from everyone it seems also! :)

Yes everyone is on the ball and it's so good to see as well. Maybe we're all happy doing what we are doing which makes all the difference. :)
Yeah it's great to see GDA . It's a great hobby !

Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
Danny13 said:
EEEERRRRR, not quite everyone Dan ! 8.(
here's a photo of all my finds. 8)
8.( 8.( ... :rainbow: .... 8.(
Our turn is coming Silver :Y: :D :rainbow: :party:
:Y: :lol: :Y: Sure is Smokey ! :D
Beyond our wildest dreams mate ! ;) ;)

Ramjet said:
WOW GDA!
I haven't logged in for a while and just spent half hour scrolling through this topic. You have had some great digs. Well done.

Thanks Ramjet it sure has been an interesting week for me, a little out of my depth really but slowly getting the gist of Parks, Footy grounds. :)

silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
Danny13 said:
EEEERRRRR, not quite everyone Dan ! 8.(
here's a photo of all my finds. 8)
8.( 8.( ... :rainbow: .... 8.(
Our turn is coming Silver :Y: :D :rainbow: :party:
:Y: :lol: :Y: Sure is Smokey ! :D
Beyond our wildest dreams mate ! ;) ;)

Yup your time is now, get out there, attract what you want then show us the wares of your hunts. :) :) :) :D :D :D :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Latest posts