Gold Fox Lil Monster

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dwt said:
They should of named it 'The Clay Fox' would be a little gem of a machine on that tacky stuff! :)

Weird question time!
What have the Yanks got with foxes!
Desert fox dry washer, now the Gold Fox Bank'n'Tromm,
I can't see how the two go together............
I see a Fox as a sneaky sly bastard, that ends up making some random chick look hot as when it's dead and wrapped around her neck!
What about 'GoldGator'
Or, 'Mountain Cat Gold Products' , 'PitBull Recovery Systems', names that have stones, makes you wanna rush an buy one,
Your item arrives in the mail you head out to the gold fields and set up your new machine, and with an angry look on your face as you point to the ground you say, "I'm gunna smash you to bits to day DIRT with my all new earth shattering Fairy Floss Sluice!!!!! :|
Alternatively,
"I'm going to rip ya to bits today DIRT, as my new HellCat Banker TEARS the gold clean from your clay'e grasp!!!! :mad:
Classic dwt, well done :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.G mate i just had a thought how would the G.F respond with a small petrol motor fitted instead of a bilge pump. As you say, indeed to get gold ya got to get out there you can have the best equipment in the world but it cant get gold sitting in ya shed. Hey. Me well i have 3 months a year off from digging i will be on line till about mid January then back into it.
1450305902_1476364148.gif

AtomRat said:
Like XIV just posted elsewhere, I think its more for cleaning up cons than a highbanker. Its far too small

Thanks mate i missed that one. It is hard for me to make a comment on equipment i have never seen. Most often i get it wrong lol. J.

I have heard that parks vic are about to ban 2 stroke pumps ? How would that affect chainsaws ?

don't think brad will be selling them for much longer, Gold fox are looking for another distributor to replace him.

Jemba, your right about the petrol pumps having a whole lot more grunt, its just the noise they create, but would be happy to look at any recommendations as to what is the quietest.

Mate there are a lot on the market. If ever you decide to go that way look at the DB level of the motor, but even then they all still have that ping. The little Oleo-Mac SA18 is a good little pump. The Chinese pumps are also good provided you service them right. But great care must be taken with the Chinese pump casing they are paper thin and damage very easily. One last point get a pump with the fuel tank fitted to the top of the pump not underneath it. Cheers mate
1450348531_1476364148.gif

Latest posts