General National Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name rings a bell if I catch up with him I will send your regards, most of us are isolating alot of covid around Roxby and in Mook, not much open in Mook Tucker box closed Opal hotel burnt down, IGA closed so bit quiet around town but noodling great.

I was in Andamooka , mining , when the main street got flooded . Got some photos some where , 1972 I think .

The bakery burnt down , when I was there, no more fresh bread .......

I was there about 17 years ago and Bill and one of his mates were running a Steak Sandwich Van across the road from the pub, they used to open about 9pm and close when they got too pissed to be able to put 2 slices of bread together, I had a bloody good time there and the locals were great :beer: :perfect:

The day after the record rain event that hit SA over the weekend....
We had 55ml. in the gauge over the last couple of days and the humidity and heat at present reminds me of my time in Darwin in the wet. Good for the garden though :Y:
1643010439_228e13b9-b2a7-43d9-91bc-85a831db031f.jpg

OzzieAu said:
The day after the record rain event that hit SA over the weekend....
We had 55ml. in the gauge over the last couple of days and the humidity and heat at present reminds me of my time in Darwin in the wet. Good for the garden though :Y:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...0439_228e13b9-b2a7-43d9-91bc-85a831db031f.jpg

Sharpen the mower blades mate you'll be glad you did :beer:

Not looking forward to the next few days, humid with temperatures in the low to high 30's :rolleyes: The worst part is I'm driving all over the joint from northern Vic to the coast and everywhere in between, no beer for this little black duck 8.(

Jaros said:
My wife has to squeegee the sheet and pillow this time of year 65-85% humidity.....phew.

Bit of squeegee action hey :perfect: sounds like a hot missus J :D

OzzieAu said:
Hows it going over there in tropical Victoria atm blokes..... downing a few VBs no doubt :beer: :sunny: :cloudy: :p
Weve had a nice southerly come up today to piss off the humidity here.....bloody luvly :)
Heat and humidity was crazy today for vic.
Was sweating buckets just scratching my nuts. :D

Bjay said:
OzzieAu said:
Hows it going over there in tropical Victoria atm blokes..... downing a few VBs no doubt :beer: :sunny: :cloudy: :p
Weve had a nice southerly come up today to piss off the humidity here.....bloody luvly :)
Heat and humidity was crazy today for vic.
Was sweating buckets just scratching my nuts. :D
ya not wrong, it was brutal, we may as well live up the top end.

When are you northern folks gunna take back your humidity. Another nasty day here. Mind you its only supposed to get to 17 here on Wednesday. Crazy weather.

Latest posts