CTX madness 2017

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heatho said:
Danny13 said:
Nice Heatho , did the other ring come up trumps mate?

If you mean the pandora Dan it's pretty much a junker.

Hit a park today that I occasionally do which generally replenishes pretty quickly, the brooch was a real heart starter, but it's just a junker as is the ring. Good amount of goldies there though.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/487/1494564707_20170512_143558.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/487/1494564708_20170512_143606.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/487/1494564708_20170512_143613.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/487/1494564708_20170512_143700.jpg
great haul Heatho , almost smacked 40 coming into winter , the brooch would of had 9 carrots and some pearls if real mate. Great going :Y:

Heatho said:
Cheers fellas, if anyone is ever in Northern Sydney area gimmee a shout and I'll take you down to raid one of my spots. :Y: :D
You don't have to invite me twice , sounds like a great holiday idea , will wait for the big coil to turn up . The wifey has friends down in Sydney , so we can lay waste to the greater Sydney area and maybe colloroy also :lol:

Nice Heath, do some of your parks replenish faster than others? Even though they all seem to have the same amount of people on them. I cant work it out the ones I think would replenish fast, dont and some others I dont think would, do and makes me wonder why. Wish the gold fields would replenish.............

goldwright said:
Nice Heath, do some of your parks replenish faster than others? Even though they all seem to have the same amount of people on them. I cant work it out the ones I think would replenish fast, dont and some others I dont think would, do and makes me wonder why. Wish the gold fields would replenish.............

I guess the parks where a lot of people visit and stay for a few hours sitting on the ground or having a nap in the sun are the best ones that replenish quickly, especially sportsfields with an elevated hill that people lay back on watching a game are great as well. Makes you wonder also if it's the same careless people who visit regularly that drop all the money and whether they have dodgy shallow pockets in their particular trousers that they like to wear. Someone probably could write a thesis on this GW. :D

Heatho said:
Ramjet said:
Your gold tally must be getting up there Heath. :D Wish our parks got replenished as quickly.

The ice cream container is about an inch from full, I'm going to totally fill it this time, I reckon I may cash in within about 3 weeks mate. Hopefully should get between $1200 - $1400 this time.
Let's see a pick Heatho and I will put mine up

Heatho said:
Ramjet said:
Your gold tally must be getting up there Heath. :D Wish our parks got replenished as quickly.

The ice cream container is about an inch from full, I'm going to totally fill it this time, I reckon I may cash in within about 3 weeks mate. Hopefully should get between $1200 - $1400 this time.

VERY nice. :Y: :D

Heatho said:
goldwright said:

I guess the parks where a lot of people visit and stay for a few hours sitting on the ground or having a nap in the sun are the best ones that replenish quickly, especially sportsfields with an elevated hill that people lay back on watching a game are great as well. Makes you wonder also if it's the same careless people who visit regularly that drop all the money and whether they have dodgy shallow pockets in their particular trousers that they like to wear. Someone probably could write a thesis on this GW. :D

Yeah hills and raised grass areas makith the money alright, yeah makes you wonder how they drop so much. My biggest spill was $18 how do you drop that much in a park when there is no reason to have your money out?

Damn, pity that broach isn't gold/diamonds - looks amazing! Your spot is goldie heaven, never seen an area replinish so quickly with so many coins. :eek:

Back on the hunt again after returning from the goldfields, hit the same little beach that I found the whopper 750 ring a few weeks back to clean it out properly with the 17" coil. Managed to get a few bucks, a sixpence and a nice little gold plated 925 ring. Was hoping it would be gold when I zoomed in on the hallmark but was not to be. Still it's better than a poke in the eye with a blunt stick. :D

1495261171_20170520_155128.jpg

1495261267_20170520_160716.jpg

1495261267_20170520_160738.jpg

Still, at least the ring is silver and not some cheaper alloy, also a pretty thin target to pick up on a detector - nice one. :)

Latest posts