1.31kg Nugget just found nth Queensland

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SC75 said:
Its was a meter deep, no dozer or excavator i got the picture of the nugget on my phone . A close friend of mine is best mates with him. Ashley is a gold nugget magnet it literally comes out of his ears. Ive seen a lot of his gold, my mate from Cooktown sends me text messages of his finds. I think i need to go on a holiday :)

Hey thanks for the update and background. Just to be cheeky, do you also know what coil? :D :cool:

Gypsy

GypsyGoldAu said:
SC75 said:
Its was a meter deep, no dozer or excavator i got the picture of the nugget on my phone . A close friend of mine is best mates with him. Ashley is a gold nugget magnet it literally comes out of his ears. Ive seen a lot of his gold, my mate from Cooktown sends me text messages of his finds. I think i need to go on a holiday :)

Hey thanks for the update and background. Just to be cheeky, do you also know what coil? :D :cool:

Gypsy
Pretty sure it was a 14" Mono i been trying to ring my mate but his up Lockhart river somewhere, will try him tomorrow.

mbasko said:
Best off keeping them quiet anyway or just telling everyone you found it at Inglewood or Reef Hills :lol:
Hahaaa, poor old Inglewood, it cops a pretty good flogging in the "check out what I found the other day whilst out detecting" bum steers, that or the Whipstix :lol: ...............hmm I heard it was found around Central West NSW :eek:
Teehee,

dwt said:
mbasko said:
Best off keeping them quiet anyway or just telling everyone you found it at Inglewood or Reef Hills :lol:
Hahaaa, poor old Inglewood, it cops a pretty good flogging in the "check out what I found the other day whilst out detecting" bum steers, that or the Whipstix :lol: ...............hmm I heard it was found around Central West NSW :eek:
Teehee,
No definitely not here. In NSW we only think we have gold, but its really only the dillusions from smoking crack...... so yeah definitely not from here :lol:

Ashley said its cool if i post his find from Palmer river
1442998301_396.jpg

rc62burke said:
Hey Meta
Not sure where your going with this one? I was not trying to bag VIC at all -

Lets not play games here Lee, you know where i was going with this one and yes you were!

rc62burke said:
Not having a go at you just clarifying as you seem to have taken offense.
cheers
Lee

No offence taken mate and good on you for clarifying that, hats off to you......we should be promoting Vic in the way you guys do!

Then again, maybe not ;)

mbasko said:
No definitely not here. In NSW we only think we have gold, but its really only the dillusions from smoking crack...... so yeah definitely not from here :lol:

Look lads, its a mbasko fish on the line for dinner!

Better get the bones out of the fillets hey ;)

Latest posts